Profile for eddie > Reviews

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Microwave Steriliser
Price: 13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for small bottles, 5 Jun 2014
This is a great product if you use Tommee Tippee bottles as we used Nuk bottles and after the 5oz bottles, the next size were too big to stand up in. However that was our decision but we wouldn't buy again based on the size. The electric sterilizer we bought was able to take any brand of bottle and tall and short ones.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Powder Dispensers (6-Pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Powder Dispensers (6-Pack)
Offered by Infinity Retail
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for night time feeds, 5 Jun 2014
These are great for when you need to make a feed at night - as sometimes I find myself lose count of how many scoops I put in but with these you can pre-fill them and know you are doing it correctly! The thin neck also means you get all the powder into the water not down the sides of the bottle which makes mixing easier. Oh - also - when you use the scoop from the formula and put directly over the hot water, it sends steam up to the scoop, coating the sides with powder so you don't always get the right amount but with these pots, that is eliminated making it more accurate to make up feeds too.

East Coast Clara Dresser Antique
East Coast Clara Dresser Antique
Offered by BABY-PAGES LTD
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality for the price, 5 Jun 2014
This is a very sturdy piece of furniture for the price. We were very pleasantly surprised as it is very affordable but has two shelves, a towel rail and looks great. You can get a slightly cheaper one in Ikea but you don't get the features, it's only got one shelf and is nowhere near as strong. When baby gets older and starts kicking and rolling - the sturdiness is important! It's one thing I've recommended to many people!

Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go
Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerises Baby!, 5 Jun 2014
This is a fab piece of kit not only for travel but for around the house as you can clip it onto lots of things with the wide sturdy clip. It is perfect for your pram or car seat but also I have used it on baby chairs and above my baby's cot. It's made of durable plastic and you can interchange the bottom three discs to turn them over to more intricate patterns when your baby is older. My baby loves to stare at it and if I swirl it round he lies for ages looking at it. We've used several mobiles and this is by far the best.

Vital Baby Nurture 240ml Breast-Like Feeding Bottle (Pack of 4)
Vital Baby Nurture 240ml Breast-Like Feeding Bottle (Pack of 4)
Price: 12.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Good shape and size but they leaked and had differing measurement markings on them, 5 Jun 2014
I decided to get these due to the wide neck which made it easy to get formula in as well as the soft teats and the shape of the bottle and the teat. However I was disappointed that they leaked easily whilst feeding. After a few attempts I also noticed that the markings were printed on the bottles at differing heights meaning they were not accurate. I did start a refund process for these but with the new baby I didn't get round to sending them back but otherwise I would have!

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Price: 30.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 5 Jun 2014
I can't comment on the accuracy of this - as I only have one thermometer (!) but it is extremely easy to use and most importantly, my baby doesn't mind me using it! It's light and easy to use and also comes with a cover that you can use to store spare ear covers in. Would highly recommend.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal Scout (Green)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Toy with amazing features for the price!, 5 Jun 2014
This is a fab toy for little ones! The key thing I love is that it can be personalised with your baby's name and favourite things via a lead to your PC. If your little one has an unusual name you can pick from a list of pet names which are listed on the website. Downloadable content (including name, songs, favourite colours etc) can be changed as and when you wish, meaning the toy changes as the baby gets older - as does the actual topics depending on the age of your child which again, can be selected online. I can't believe the great price for all these features - it's definitely worth it!

Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Tavola Swiss Capstore Vista Nespresso Coffee Capsule Stand
Price: 20.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and is cheaper than 'official' models, 5 Jun 2014
This stand is very simple and ideal for what we wanted. The official Nespresso stands were either not to our taste design wise or price wise, but this does the job and ticks both boxes. It would fit in with any kitchen decor and it also swivels which is a handy feature.

Bissell Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner
Bissell Cleanview Powerbrush Carpet Cleaner
Price: 150.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped..., 5 Jun 2014
After watching various shopping channels to see these in action we finally opted to buy the Bissell. We have beige carpets that are only a couple of years old and are overall in good condition but wanted to get something to give them a good clean before we sell our flat. From the videos, it looks like they can perform miracles...but for us, even on minor stains the result was a tad underwhelming. Maybe if you throw some fresh coffee down and go over it straight away it might have the desired wow effect, but on areas that have had slightly more use than others, and you want to try and freshen them up, it's not great...I really wanted to like it but should probably just have invested in some new carpet!

Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Manhattan Toy Skwish (Classic)
Offered by Smart Games Online
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars All of my friends have them!, 5 Jun 2014
After visiting some friends who had one of these, all the other parents went and bought them too as the babies all were fascinated by them! They can chew them, skwish them, roll them, throw them, shake them...! Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2