Profile for noonoo > Reviews

Content by noonoo

noonoo

Wool Overs Men's British Wool Aran Cable Zip Neck Jumper Charcoal Extra Extra Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but.., 12 Mar. 2015
Bought as a present for my son it was far too large all over, certainly larger than the measurements said it would be (and heavier than I thought it would be too, so I'm afraid I had to return it. Having said that, although it wasn't to my sons taste, it was a beautiful, well made jumper and well worth the price.

Word Search
Word Search

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet by far., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Word Search (App)
By far the best word search game I've tried in ages. It doesn't keep asking if you want clues, it doesn't time you out, it doesn't only let you play a few games a day. It does however, give you a choice of easy (for the grandchildren) to hard for adults. You can choose to go through various subjects in order or you can choose to have a game picked at random. It also crosses the word off as you find them which some other don't. All in all a brilliant game which I can see being quite addictive. Thanks.

CastleVille Legends
CastleVille Legends

1.0 out of 5 stars a good game ruined.., 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: CastleVille Legends (App)
By supposed update to improve the game. Shame that I can't get the game to load any more. Might as well delete it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Dec. 2013
These are for my granddaughter for Christmas. However, they are not 9" they are 6" and they have a tag on the head with a sucker on for sticking to a window. The description did not say this. However, there were three of them for less than the price of one bought in the UK, so can't really complain.

Damaged (Sinful #1)
Damaged (Sinful #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Aug. 2013
At first I thought this book was a bit slow , but then I really got into the story; and what a story. By the end I could barely read for crying. A very emotional read with a happy ending, even it it was a little abrupt. It left the reader to draw their own conclusions. All in all a very good read.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 29 Jun. 2013
This is an amazing series of books. Romantic and kinky, they make you laugh, cry and sigh. Truly brilliant writing. Books which can be read over and over again.

Love Is A Way of Living - Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Love Is A Way of Living - Counted Cross Stitch Chart

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but..., 26 Jun. 2013
Firstly I didn't realize how big this would be, however I would love to stitch it if not for the fact that the symbols are tiny. I guess this is an instance where a paper book is far better than an electronic one.

Clever Little Tricks
Clever Little Tricks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Jun. 2013
There are lots of really useful ideas in this book which I will definitely use. Some I have seen before but lots of new ones. Brilliant book and I will definitely look for the others in this series.

250+ Best Kindle Fire HDX and HD Apps for the New Kindle Fire Owner (Over 200 FREE APPS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didn't buy this, 29 Dec. 2012
I'm really pleased that I borrowed this through Amazon Prime and didn't buy it (even though it's only pence) It seemed to be more about apps that anything else, and the few apps I would have liked to download were only available to people in the USA. Very annoying. I already have a Kindle on which I read books, but bought the Kindle Fire HD because of all the other things it could do, sort of like having a mini laptop. Now I need to know how I can sort my books into various 'shelves' and I'm sure i've seen this somewhere but cannot find it again. I've looked at loads of help books which quite honestly haven't been much help at all.

Breville VHB070 3-in-1 600 W Red Hand Blender Set
Breville VHB070 3-in-1 600 W Red Hand Blender Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 16 April 2012
When I bought this I was just looking for a stick blender. but whilst looking I thought why not have the most I can for my money, even though I wasn't sure I would use the grinder or whisk. I thought the grinder and tumbler would be quite small and not much use. However, to my surprise they were quite large and very useable. I found the "on" button a little difficult to get a good hold of but once you get used to the best way of holding the blender it's OK. I thought it would be better if it had an on and off switch, but as you're only supposed to run it for a couple of minutes max maybe that wouldn't be a good idea. It is a good weight, which speaks of quality and as you are not using it very long is not a problem. All in all it blends the soups I make very well and I may eventually get round to using the "extras". I would recommend this.