Profile for koya > Reviews

Nylon Tiki Table Skirt (108in x 29in) - Tropical Hawaiian Party Decorations
Nylon Tiki Table Skirt (108in x 29in) - Tropical Hawaiian Party Decorations
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2015
It makes my kitchen look like a whorehouse

Pond Filter / UV Light Steriliser / Pump / Fountain 1000 Litres per Hour ALL IN ONE SYSTEM All Pond Solutions CUP-129
Offered by All Pond Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, I've only just stuck it in the pond ..., 20 Mar. 2015
So far so good, I've only just stuck it in the pond (more of a small water feature really), the reason why it didn't quite get 5 stars is because I didn't find the instructions very helpful. I'm not one for reading manuals so what would get a big thumbs up from me is a quick guide to tell me how it works. How to get the fillter going (I have it on but is it filtering? I don't know if that function is on!), the UV light (I had no idea you had to buy a bulb - if you do where do you switch it on?) I'm too lazy! I want simple diagrams and a couple of sentences not a long list of how to troubleshoot. If this pump dies I'll get back to you, hopefully it will last longer than my other solar panel pump (not recommended if have annoying neighbours with kids constantly kicking footballs around it and sticking crap down the spout).

The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2012 (PC/Mac)
The Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit - 2012 (PC/Mac)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 16 Dec. 2013
Well bugger me it worked! Because the other half used it to study for his theory and he passed, so it can't be crap then can it?!

Mattel Games Angry Birds On Thin Ice
Mattel Games Angry Birds On Thin Ice
Offered by Appods

4.0 out of 5 stars It will do, 16 Dec. 2013
My little one asked for Angry Birds Splatter thingy for last Christmas but after reading all the bad reviews I decided to get this instead, after much reflection decided it is a much better purchase than the Angry Birds Splatter thingy. Easy game, build the formation using the cards and twag the birds to knock them down. I enjoy playing this... the only thing wrong is the little box that doesn't stay shut...and it isn't the Splatter thingy as the little bugger is still asking for it this Christmas.

LeapFrog Tag Book: Kung Fu Panda Po's Tasty Training
LeapFrog Tag Book: Kung Fu Panda Po's Tasty Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda go panda, 16 Dec. 2013
It's got a panda in it....of course its cool!! Good little story and cool sounds when you use the pen to click on other objects on the page... I could read it easy without the pen.... but then again, I am over 25.

Hanging Harry Light Pull (by Suck UK)
Hanging Harry Light Pull (by Suck UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy light pull, 12 Dec. 2013
The product is by Suck; I can assure you the product doesn't. My mum did make a passing comment that it was a bit on the morbid side so I just rearranged the 'rope' from around its neck - positioned it around his arms, glued a mini surf board from my kids toy box on the back and hey presto... a hanging surfer dude.

The reason why I like this light pull is because it is made out of rubber so when it swings and hits the wall it doesn't leave an ugly streak mark on the wall. The previous owner of our house was a Goth and hung this big ugly metal butt plug (okay it isn’t a butt plug but it looks like one), and they cut the cord too damn short so it kept hitting the wall. Talk about stupid, I wish she could come back to my home and see it now, the house looks so much better now I have painted over her ugly red paint on the walls; which p.s. if she is reading this, the paint job looked like someone cute off a head of a chicken and smeared it all over the walls. Absolutely putrid! Thanks for listening.

Louche Ballou Butterfly Maxi Women's Dress Multi 12
Louche Ballou Butterfly Maxi Women's Dress Multi 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah nice, 12 Dec. 2013
I bought this ages ago but I still haven't worn it, but then again I am a short arse and haven't had the dress altered. I have tried it on though and its too baggy on me - either the dress isn't a size 12 and is really more of a size 14, or I'm not as fat as I initally thought.
Verdict: Buy it if you like it.

Womancode: Perfect Your Cycle, Amplify Your Fertility, Supercharge Your Sex Drive and Become a Power Source
by Alisa Vitti

1.0 out of 5 stars Present for my mate, 12 Dec. 2013
Word of warning - if your friend asks you to buy this for them and send it overseas be assured you will be paying twice for this book. I think it cost me nearly as much to post it as it did to buy it. I can't really give a good honest review about it becuase I haven't read it. I don't like self help books about being empowered and mind control, I just live. And I suggest you do the same, if you have any woman issues, just use common sense and live life in moderation. You don't have to part with good money to know that.

Bermuda Triple Pond Light Set Underwater Pond Light
Bermuda Triple Pond Light Set Underwater Pond Light
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous low energy light source for the garden., 12 Dec. 2013
I have had these lights in situ for about a year now and I feel I can now write an honest review of its function. They are great! I have one light in the pond and two lights to accentuate the shrubs; the lights are bright and do the job. Because the lights are hidden they bounce off the water and plants so they don’t look tacky at all. They were used often during the summer at very late nights and function just as well in the cold winter months. The cold and wet weather as far as I can see, hasn’t done any damage to the wires. They are very robust and good quality lights that do exactly what it says on the box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3