Profile for Chanes > Reviews

Content by Chanes

Chanes

Page: 1 | 2
10 XL High Capacity ColourDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP212, XP215, XP205, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315 XP402, XP412, XP415, XP405 Printers 4 Black 2 Cyan 2 Magenta 2 Yellow
Offered by Colour Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in my printer, 25 Feb 2014
It was for my printer but it just didn't work when I tried it which is really sad because the genuine ink is so expensive. It might work for you but it seems to be a bit of a gamble?

Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector
Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 25 Feb 2014
Incredibly good light reflection and bendable positioning for arty effects. Well worth the money to me and the option to buy a diffuser and turn it into a kind of soft box too is a good feature.

Excalibur [1981] [DVD]
Excalibur [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nigel Terry
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a classic, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Excalibur [1981] [DVD] (DVD)
It is a bit dated but it is still a brilliant work to me. I loved this on release and I love it still.

Sensafe Chlorine Test Strips Drinking Water Tester Residual Chlorine Levels Home Kits Accurate Any Concentration - 50 Strips
Offered by Nova Health Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars They do exactly what they say, 24 Jan 2014
The reaction is very obvious when they detect Chlorine. Used for checking leaking water near a wall to rule out house supply. Proved it was ground water.

Black Rubber Wrapped Plastic Eyecup Eyepiece EB for Canon EOS 60Da 6D 5DII
Black Rubber Wrapped Plastic Eyecup Eyepiece EB for Canon EOS 60Da 6D 5DII
Offered by TOPCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 24 Jan 2014
Fitted to my Canon D6 no problem and easily as good as the original I lost. I think it's brilliant value for money!

Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Offered by Hughes Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, 19 Nov 2013
I use it with an iMac over wifi and it's fine. Setting up the wifi was reasonably straight forward; don't let your mac find the driver on the net! I did and installed that instead of using the setup on the disk and it caused me a problem which only went away when I deleted it and started again. Let the software disc work the installation and you must use a USB cable to start the setup, it tells you when you can disconnect it and use the wifi. My ipad can also see it after I installed the ap, but I haven't tried a print, I feel sure it wouldn't be a problem though. For the price it's fine (49.95 at john Lewis on offer this date)

Photo Plus ES-71II Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Photo Plus ES-71II Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Offered by Gadget Career

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 13 Oct 2013
It took a while to arrive but I'm impressed with the quality of this lens hood! It's sturdy and the plastic appears very strong. It fitted my lens without a problem and is reversible for storage on lens. For the price, I am very happy with it.

Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection without image loss, 29 Aug 2013
I use this to protect the front of the camera and I've taken pictures with and without it fitted and there is no difference in quality. You may pay more for it than other cheaper filters but it really is crazy to spend hundreds on a lens and fit it with a budget cheap UV filter that causes image problems. To me, this has been just fine.

BIG TV
BIG TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: BIG TV (MP3 Download)
Personally, I think this is the best work they have done. Can't wait to see them on the tour in December 2013!

Canon EOS Speedlite 270EX II Flash Unit
Canon EOS Speedlite 270EX II Flash Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective enough for most situations, 3 Aug 2013
I have used this in lots of situations and I really like it and it fits well and doesn't add to much bulk to my camera. I just wish the head would swivel as well as tilt, it's only a minor gripe - I don't bounce flash much anyway but if you do think about how useful the swivel function would be and before you buy this.

Page: 1 | 2