Profile for Chanes > Reviews

Content by Chanes

Chanes

Page: 1 | 2
10 XL ColourDirect Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP212, XP215, XP205, XP225, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315, XP322, XP325, XP402, XP412, XP415, XP405 XP405WH XP422 , XP425 Printers - 18XL
Offered by Colour Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in my printer, 25 Feb. 2014
It was for my printer but it just didn't work when I tried it which is really sad because the genuine ink is so expensive. It might work for you but it seems to be a bit of a gamble?

Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector
Rogue FlashBender Large Positionable Reflector

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 25 Feb. 2014
Incredibly good light reflection and bendable positioning for arty effects. Well worth the money to me and the option to buy a diffuser and turn it into a kind of soft box too is a good feature.

Excalibur [1981] [DVD]
Excalibur [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nigel Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a classic, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Excalibur [1981] [DVD] (DVD)
It is a bit dated but it is still a brilliant work to me. I loved this on release and I love it still.

Sensafe Chlorine Test Strips Drinking Water Tester Residual Chlorine Levels Home Kits Accurate Any Concentration - 50 Strips
Offered by Simplex Health

4.0 out of 5 stars They do exactly what they say, 24 Jan. 2014
The reaction is very obvious when they detect Chlorine. Used for checking leaking water near a wall to rule out house supply. Proved it was ground water.

Black Rubber Wrapped Plastic Eyecup Eyepiece EB for Canon EOS 60Da 6D 5DII
Black Rubber Wrapped Plastic Eyecup Eyepiece EB for Canon EOS 60Da 6D 5DII
Offered by angemart1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 24 Jan. 2014
Fitted to my Canon D6 no problem and easily as good as the original I lost. I think it's brilliant value for money!

Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Offered by ZINKER

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, 19 Nov. 2013
I use it with an iMac over wifi and it's fine. Setting up the wifi was reasonably straight forward; don't let your mac find the driver on the net! I did and installed that instead of using the setup on the disk and it caused me a problem which only went away when I deleted it and started again. Let the software disc work the installation and you must use a USB cable to start the setup, it tells you when you can disconnect it and use the wifi. My ipad can also see it after I installed the ap, but I haven't tried a print, I feel sure it wouldn't be a problem though. For the price it's fine (49.95 at john Lewis on offer this date)

Photo Plus ES-71II Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Photo Plus ES-71II Lens Hood for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Offered by Gadget Career

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 13 Oct. 2013
It took a while to arrive but I'm impressed with the quality of this lens hood! It's sturdy and the plastic appears very strong. It fitted my lens without a problem and is reversible for storage on lens. For the price, I am very happy with it.

Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection without image loss, 29 Aug. 2013
I use this to protect the front of the camera and I've taken pictures with and without it fitted and there is no difference in quality. You may pay more for it than other cheaper filters but it really is crazy to spend hundreds on a lens and fit it with a budget cheap UV filter that causes image problems. To me, this has been just fine.

BIG TV
BIG TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BIG TV (MP3 Download)
Personally, I think this is the best work they have done. Can't wait to see them on the tour in December 2013!

Canon EOS Speedlite 270EX II Flash Unit
Canon EOS Speedlite 270EX II Flash Unit

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective enough for most situations, 3 Aug. 2013
I have used this in lots of situations and I really like it and it fits well and doesn't add to much bulk to my camera. I just wish the head would swivel as well as tilt, it's only a minor gripe - I don't bounce flash much anyway but if you do think about how useful the swivel function would be and before you buy this.

Page: 1 | 2