Profile for Ms. M. A. Morris > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. A. Morris

Ms. M. A. Morris "Magsmegan" (North London, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
A Body in the Backyard (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
A Body in the Backyard (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Myrtle Clover and her family and friends!, 2 Feb 2014
Love this series, reminds me of an American Miss Marple living in the South USA - easy amusing reads each one of this series.

Pretty is as Pretty Dies (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Pretty is as Pretty Dies (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Price: 4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Myrtle Clover and her family and friends!, 2 Feb 2014

Progressive Dinner Deadly (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Progressive Dinner Deadly (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Myrtle Clover and her family and friends!, 2 Feb 2014

A Dyeing Shame (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
A Dyeing Shame (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Myrtle Clover and her family and friends!, 2 Feb 2014

Death at a Drop-In (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Death at a Drop-In (A Myrtle Clover Mystery)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Love Myrtle Clover, 2 Feb 2014

Toil And Trouble (Jolie Wilkins)
Toil And Trouble (Jolie Wilkins)
Price: 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Girly Read, 19 Sep 2013
Loved this book, a real escape from reality, an easy and enjoyable romantic read - a thoroughly delightful bit of nonsense!!

314 (Widowsfield Trilogy)
314 (Widowsfield Trilogy)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 4 Aug 2013
I didn't really know what to expect. If you are into the zombie genre and 'Freddie' type films, then you will love this. I enjoyed the characters and the romance, but the whole 'mystery plot' which the book revolves around, for me, was just boring and very childish type bad horror movie stuff. However, if you are into that sort of thing, and I know many people are, then don't let me put you off as you will probably absolutely love this I'm sure, but sadly its not for me - I have to say I wouldn't bother reading the other books and have deleted this from my kindle as I wouldn't waste my time reading it ever again.

What Stays in Vegas
What Stays in Vegas
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Happy Chick Book, 4 Aug 2013
If you are looking for a light entertaining read - then this is it. Its not exactly gripping, but a lovely book to read that you can pick up and put down easily as it is not exactly War and Peace LOL. Recommended light holiday reading.

Bloodstream
Bloodstream
Price: 1.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Bloodstream (Kindle Edition)
I like Tess Gerritsen. She builds characters that you can realte to and without fail this is another of her novels which make good enjoyable reading.

Diary of an Assassin
Diary of an Assassin
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gritty Novel - Warning Plot Disclosure in this Review, 20 May 2013
A gripping gritty novel, written in a very different way. Without giving too much away, I am not sure I am comfortable with forming an empathic attachment to the central character, only to have him 'done in' two thirds of the way through the book, but that is just a personal thing, very well written and again a good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4