Profile for bomber harris > Reviews

Content by bomber harris

bomber harris "music in my veins" (england)

An Acoustic Night At The Theatre
An Acoustic Night At The Theatre

5.0 out of 5 stars I discovered a new band, 17 Jan. 2012
This was my first introduction to this fantastic band. The lead singer(sharon den Abel) has a great voice and this disc really shows off her talents. This is much gentler than their normal output but that is no bad thing as this album puts a different twist to the music.If forgiven does not bring a tear to your eye then you have a heart of stone.I have now bought all their albums but this remains one of my favourites for its pure simplicity.However for me their best album is black symphony but then i always did like over the top music extravagancers.

Live From Across The Pond
Live From Across The Pond

5.0 out of 5 stars live at last, 28 Nov. 2006
It's finally here a live album. Most the classics are on here, if you are new to Robert Cray this is an excellent way to discover him as he is much better live than in the studio.

Independently Blue
Independently Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Go and see her live, 25 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Independently Blue (Audio CD)
I saw this lady as a support act to eric bibb and was blown away by her peformance. What a talent waiting to be unearthed . a varied and interesting debut, my personal favourite is 'independently blue ' but all the tracks are well written and performed with a great and distinctive voice.