ARRAY(0xac23f514)

Profile for D. Cooper > Reviews

Content by D. Cooper

D. Cooper (Birmingham, West Mids United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
New Samsung NP-NC110-A03UK Laptop Screen 10.1" LED BACKLIT WSVGA
New Samsung NP-NC110-A03UK Laptop Screen 10.1" LED BACKLIT WSVGA
Offered by Laptop Adapters
Price: 32.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good service, 11 Mar 2014
Good service at a great price to repair a damaged and unusable netbook to make it as good as new.
Will use again certainly if similar need arises.

KOMPUTERBAY 256MB 133Mhz PC133 SDRAM SODIMM (144 Pin) Laptop RAM 16Mx16x16 (8 Chip Configuration)
Offered by KOMPBAY
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I ordered, 11 Mar 2014
Ordered this memory to upgrade an antique laptop for someone. Good price, arrived on time and improved the performance of the laptop from being unusable to just about adequate for its usage at a price that didn't even dent the bank.
Will use again if I need memory certainly.

Electrolux Stair and Carvac  Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Stair and Carvac Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 48.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner, 6 Feb 2014
Initially bought this as a temporary replacement to a broken VAX upright cleaner. The fact of the matter is that it cleans our rugs as well as the vax did and the stairs,(due to its small size) a whole lot better. We have a white Jack Russell dog with faulty fur, in that it falls out constantly over anyone and everything. This little cleaner does a brilliant job of picking all this hair up due to the rotating brush coupled with its more than adequate suction. It has to be emptied very regularly due to its small size and we get the equivalent of a couple of puppies worth of hair out of it every day, but at least its not on our floor.

Laptop Screen for REPLACEMENT FOR A SAMSUNG NP-NC110 10.1" Notebook LCD Screen Panel Display
Offered by Cambridge Accessories
Price: 99.00

1.0 out of 5 stars my replacement screen, 6 Feb 2014
Ordered a replacement screen and a short while later received the notification that my order had been despatched and could no longer be changed. An hour or so after that I received another email to say that the order had been changed, i.e. cancelled, for whatever reason.
If you're going to sell something then sell it, don't mess people about. Very disappointed and will not order from them again.

Olympus Has Fallen [DVD] [2013]
Olympus Has Fallen [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok its another Die Hard wanna be, 1 Sep 2013
It maybe a Die Hard wanna-be but in my opinion its a cracking good film. A blood bath certainly, but that's entertainment.
Worth a couple of hours of anyone's day.

Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft [DVD]
Hansel & Gretel: Warriors of Witchcraft [DVD]
Dvd ~ Booboo Stewart
Price: 3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars so slow I grew a beard, 6 Mar 2013
One of the characters asks "whats going on here?" the answer, as far as I'm concerned, was not a lot.
I seemed to spend 20 or 30 miniutes watching someone wondering around an empty building saying "who's there"?
Not great.

TIED UP BY MY HUSBAND FOR HIS FRIEND'S PLEASURE (My Wife's Secret Desires Episode No. 1) (My Wife's Secret Desires)
Price: 1.97

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't bother, 25 Feb 2013
I wouldn't bother if I were you. I can't remeber how much it was but I could have at least bought a Mars bar which would have been far more rewarding.

Shadowlands (Bonus Track Version)
Shadowlands (Bonus Track Version)
Price: 9.00

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 25 Feb 2013
Bought this on its release date as I was hoping it was going to be something special, unfortunatly I've heard it all before only this time its been dragged out to tracks 40 or 50 minutes long.
I enjoy much of Klaus Schultze's work but this is just filler.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2013 4:29 PM GMT

The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)
The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories)
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is album superb, 25 Feb 2013
I pre-ordered this album as soon as I learned of its pending release.
Every track is superb in its own right and after many repeated listens it only grows stronger in my estimation.
There are highlight, stand out moments for sure, for instance the presence of the original King Crimson mellotron that crops up throughout the album is just one for me, though the whole album just begs to be on repeat play. Truly great performances by an excellent group of musicians who have crafted a masterpiece.
It's a tenner, buy it and you may not need the rest of your music collection, think of the space you'll save

Wired--up USB Dock Connector Cable for All iPods/iPhones/iPads
Wired--up USB Dock Connector Cable for All iPods/iPhones/iPads
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and wire, 19 Dec 2012
Ordered this as it was cheap. Too cheap to be true it turns out as when it finally came, which was a very long time as it had had to apparently drift across the ocean from Hong Kong. It simple did not work. When I threatened to notify Amazon that it was a useless company selling cheap rubbish. I was told if I sent a photograph of the problem (a piece of wire not working?!) they would send another or refund. I complained again and was told they would send a new genuine one which never came. All this took months and then I was eventually was reimbursed 79p.
It was never the money that was the problem just all the cra* you have to go through to get anything.
Avoid.