Profile for Gypsy Barlow > Reviews

Content by Gypsy Barlow

Gypsy Barlow (Suffolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
toilet training - 'MAGIC' target stickers by Happeedays
toilet training - 'MAGIC' target stickers by Happeedays

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!, 16 Oct. 2012
We have had these in our 3 loos for nearly 3 years and after many successful "bulls eyes" are only just starting to come off. They have never stuck completely smoothly onto the toilet bowl but it hasn't made any difference to their effectiveness. My son is the only boy I know who doesn't wee all over the floor - it is certainly worth being "Happydays trained"! Everyone loves the stickers and I'm always being asked where to buy them - actually I wanted to buy masses to give as Christmas presents and to replace our old ones but they're out of stock :(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 28 Sept. 2012
This is an absolute must for naming children's clothes at the last minute. It works brilliantly and is great when they are about to go off to Brownies or Scouts camp.

Multimedia LED Projector with Built-in DVD Player, USB port, TV and AV port DVD3880

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 Sept. 2012
I bought this with great trepidation to use for my children's "Den". I was worried that it was too cheap but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It certainly does the job - we have no problems with it except that you will need to plug speakers into it as it is not very loud. A great success for us for the children's parties with a bag of microwave pop corn each!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2013 12:32 PM BST

Double Lollies x40 Lollipops
Double Lollies x40 Lollipops
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the seller, 28 Sept. 2012
I have ordered these 3 times and now only order them from "Molly's Sweets" as theirs are genuine, substantial double lollies. Ones I have received from other sellers are smaller, inconsequential and don't taste as good.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 10:04 PM GMT

Jelly Meerkats by Kingsway (3kg bag)
Jelly Meerkats by Kingsway (3kg bag)
Offered by More Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 16 May 2012
What a success! These are fantastic, delicious and an enormous bag which disappears faster than you might think! I had wondered if these were the same as the yummy ones from our village shop, they are - the green and white ones have that special delicious flavour!

Regatta Packaway II Women's Leisurewear Jacket
Regatta Packaway II Women's Leisurewear Jacket
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)
Price: £13.98 - £17.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Comes up VERY small!, 16 May 2012
I am a UK size 10-12 so ordered the size 14 in the navy colour as other reviews had warned about sizing. It is absolutely TINY! I am keeping it for our coat pegs in case my 10 year old, 8 year old or 5 year old need a spare coat as it is a bore to return it.

Optoma - Panoview DE-3100EGA 4:3 Electric Aluminium Smart Control Projector Screen
Offered by MoreFrom

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not support Blu Ray, 8 May 2012
I was about to buy this until I spoke to Optoma and ascertained that it does not play Blu Ray DVDs. Very soon all DVDs will be Blu Ray so there is sadly no point buying this great piece of equipment as it will be useless. What a pity that there is not a projector with a built in Blu Ray DVD player - I wonder why not?

Epson EH-DM3 2000 ANSI Lumens 540p Home LCD Projector with Integrated DVD and Speakers

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't support Blu Ray, 8 May 2012
I was about to buy this as it looks great with brilliant reviews but having spoken to Epson I have ascertained that you cannot play Blu Ray DVDs on it. Very soon all DVDs will be Blu Ray so there is absolutely no point in spending this much money. What a pity that there is not one made which plays Blu Ray DVDs on an inbuilt DVD player.

Merlin - Complete BBC Series 4 [DVD]
Merlin - Complete BBC Series 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Morgan

2.0 out of 5 stars Disastrous!, 9 Jan. 2012
Disastrous that this series is a 12 rating!! My 3 children (aged 10, 8 and 5) are addicted to Merlin and I had promised them series 4 - now I can't buy it and they can't watch it!! Calamity will fall upon my household.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2012 12:42 PM BST

Fabric Pink Gingham handmade toy hammock
Fabric Pink Gingham handmade toy hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 7 Dec. 2011
These fabric hammocks are gorgeous! I have three in different colours for my 3 children's bedrooms. The plain blue is a mid blue not a pale blue, the blue stripe and pick check are exactly how they look in the pictures. They are not corner shaped but look brilliant in a corner. Much nicer than the net sort of toy hammock, these ones add to the decor of the room as well as being supremely practical.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13