Profile for Only1Truth > Reviews

Content by Only1Truth

Only1Truth

NEW SECTOR 5 ELEMENT METAL BLACK BUMPER CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 UK
NEW SECTOR 5 ELEMENT METAL BLACK BUMPER CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!! COUNTERFEIT ITEM!!! I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, 11 Aug 2013
Buyer beware! These cases retail for at least 110, they are the genuine ones though. These are selling for just 20 something. How can it be? I bought one from another seller, he had no hesitation in saying 'it is genuine', 'it is genuine' and I paid 45 for it. Only when it arrived did I realise I had been duped. You want the real deal, buy the real deal, from the manufacturer themselves, Element Case. They are the only ones who will send the real thing. And the quality of the real thing is mind-blowing. The fake ones have sharp edges and some areas stick out further than others, basically disproportionate. Buy only as a frisbie, it will probably fail at that too.

Sorry for the rant... but I feel for the people who get duped and cheated like never before.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 4:47 AM BST

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Cookies and Cream 908g
Price: 26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nasty, 28 Nov 2011
Just like another reviewer said. It is supersweet and makes your tongue shrivel up and die. I felt like I had diabetes after drinking this. It was a shock to my tongue. Absolutely horrid!! I bought the Cookies & Cream flavour (908g). However, I did find that it is fast-digesting and did not sit in my belly making me feel qweezy. I got good gains from this. I did not get terrible gas also. Next time I will try chocolate but if it is nasty tasting I will not be buying ON whey protein ever again!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2013 3:36 PM BST