Profile for English Peter > Reviews

8 x 8cm Two-wire 12V DC Brushless Cooling Fan Black
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Cool, 21 Dec 2013
I really thought I was going to get taken to the cleaners with this fan I was needing to restore an old Disco Light but I found it on Amazon at a Very Low Price including is P/P.
I thought Christmas had come early ! :-)

Soundlab A1/231 (EFP) 100W 12V Effects Lamp
Soundlab A1/231 (EFP) 100W 12V Effects Lamp
Offered by UKDJ - DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Ltd
Price: 2.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighted Up My DaY, 21 Dec 2013
Checked out a few local places for this Bulb but the all wanted an arm and a leg for it.
Found best price on Amazon Inc P/P

Argon Gas Bottle Welding Regulator Twin 2 Guage Single Stage 2068
Offered by ONE SAFE SOURCE
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Buy, 21 Dec 2013
Found this on Amazon. Best price inc P/P.
Item was well packed as it is has some easily damageable parts attached to it.

Epson T019 Black Ink Cartridge for Stylus Color 880
Epson T019 Black Ink Cartridge for Stylus Color 880
Offered by Wembley Supplies Group
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson T019 Black Ink Cartridge for Stylus Color 880, 28 Jun 2013
A very good price on this item, I find it a must to use genuine inks for My Epson.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Inkjet Cartridge Page Life 300pp Colour Ref T020401, 28 Jun 2013

Peter. :-)

DURAGADGET Battery Charger With UK Main Plug And Car Adaptor For GoPro HD HERO3+ And Hero3 AHDBT-201 AHDBT-301 Edition Camcorder - (White, Silver & Black Special Edition) + BONUS DURAGADGET Two Pack GoPro Hero 3 Power Battery
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DURAGADGET Battery Charger With UK Main Plug And Car Adaptor For GoPro..., 28 Jun 2013
Great for long journeys that exceed charge in your battery and for home use as well to top up.

Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 2:00 PM BST

GoPro Hero 3 Camcorder - White Edition
GoPro Hero 3 Camcorder - White Edition
Price: 169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incar Cam, 28 Jun 2013
Hi Folks.
I got this cam on recommendation from a friend to record my travels in my car for insurance purposes and witness as we now as a driver get the blame for almost anything that happens on the road, It works well with very good definition. It is best to get the largest mini sd card ( 64 ) GB. The fact that it has the facility to record over once sd is full is a very cleaver idea as you really only need that moment in time if involved in an incident. I can foresee in the future long after I have popped my clog's that all cars/vans etc will be fitted with type of cam as standard for our own protection and for any motor manufacture reading this. It will make a good selling point, One thing I forgot to mention is that I also got a bag of mounts so I can use it in any car, bike or what ever mode on transport one wishes to use it in. The roads are full of dipsticks in the form of drivers.cyclists and pedestrians. The police will always take the word of cyclists and pedestrians, We need to protect ourself s and this is an excellent way to do it.

Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 950 mAh AAA Batteries--4-Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 950 mAh AAA Batteries--4-Pack
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deal on the Net, 30 Jan 2011
I found this to be the Best Deal on the Net. A Good Quality Product that works well and at the best price.

Draper Expert 44982 Stainless Steel Draw Hoe with FSC-Certified Ash Handle
Draper Expert 44982 Stainless Steel Draw Hoe with FSC-Certified Ash Handle
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made Product, 27 Feb 2009
I bought this Draw Hoe because I used to use one many years ago when helping my Dad in the garden and found it to be Top quality and made in the Traditional manor as I remember from the 50s. The Draw head is made in one piece and slides over the Ash handle,Then a screw goes through into the handle, I think in time the fixing screw to the handle will need replaced, But thats only a screw, It looks like it will see me out. lol.