Profile for C. J. Pedwell > Reviews

Content by C. J. Pedwell

C. J. Pedwell

This is Vegas (PS3)
This is Vegas (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Havent played this game only seen the walkthroughs., 12 Oct. 2009
This review is from: This is Vegas (PS3) (Video Game)
Does anybody know when this is due to be released? Or why its been delayed?
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2011 5:01 PM BST

FIFA 10
FIFA 10
Offered by bid2win-ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Fifa vs Pro evo, it continues, 5 Oct. 2009
This review is from: FIFA 10 (Video Game)
I have to say I still prefer pes having bought the last three fifa's. Fifa is still all about the passing game and taking on a man is very difficult as players like Michael Ballack can match Ronaldo for pace, very frustrating sometimes, unless you're playing against Ronaldo. I much prefer the ability to kill a man with pace which you can with the previous pro evo's. Despite this, the licenced kits, cups and clubs names are superb, add this to the overwhelming effort that has been put into this game it does simply embarress pes at times making it looked like a half finished product. I only hope that PES 2010 can match the effort EA Sports have put in this time because if it wasnt for the fact you have to pass the ball into the net I would be fully converted. Great game and def worth buying!

Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood (PS3)
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood (PS3)
Offered by GamePC

1.0 out of 5 stars I Wouldnt!, 13 July 2009
I had this game for my birthday and was looking forward to it as there was not a great deal out on my birthday weekend and this looked the most promising.
I found that the game play was very boring, really plain missions, e.g. follow a man, then kill another man when you have finished following him. They are so simple you end up not knowing what your doing because you expect them to be more complicated than they actually are. Graphics are ok but the gameplay bored me after half an hour and have little motivation to pick it back up again, if you have a blockbusters card rent it, if not, wait for 'Red Dead Redemption' cuz this one isnt worth £25 let alone £35!