ARRAY(0xaf2bb84c)

Profile for Mrs. L. C. Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. C. Taylor

Mrs. L. C. Taylor (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Outback Hunter Select 3 Burner Gas BBQ - Free Cover
Outback Hunter Select 3 Burner Gas BBQ - Free Cover
Offered by Norwich Camping and Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice BBQ, 14 April 2014
I bought this BBQ for my husband as a replacement for his 15 year old Outback BBQ. The top and lid come already put together, which is a plus. I ordered it on a Sunday just before 6, it was dispatched on the Monday and it arrived on the Tuesday morning. It was very well packed. We had our first BBQ on it on the Saturday. It would have got 5 stars but my husband found out that the temperature gauge didn't work at all. That was a disappointment. He likes the BBQ (it is slightly smaller than the previous one) but he says that it is not as sturdy as the previous one. Having looked all over for a BBQ with lava rocks, we settled for this one and, other than the non-functioning temperature gauge, we're happy.

Dyson DC07, DC14 HEPA Post Motor Filter
Dyson DC07, DC14 HEPA Post Motor Filter
Offered by Spares4Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine, 14 April 2014
I found this a little fiddly to fit - just getting the top lid off needed a bit of manoeuvring, but after that it just pops in and does the job. I'm an older lady but I could manage it. What more can you say about a filter?

Qualtex Motor Filter For Dyson DC14 Vacuum Cleaners (184)
Qualtex Motor Filter For Dyson DC14 Vacuum Cleaners (184)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 14 April 2014
What can you say about something that was easy to fit and does the job just fine. I'm very pleased.

WOOD WOODEN PHOTO PICTURE FRAME 7 x 9 MOTTLED GOLD
WOOD WOODEN PHOTO PICTURE FRAME 7 x 9 MOTTLED GOLD
Offered by Vinsani

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice frame, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this to frame a print I received for Christmas. It arrived promptly, securely packed and looks just fine. For the money, it is definitely good value.

Delia's Complete Cookery Course - Classic Edition: Vol 1-3 in 1v
Delia's Complete Cookery Course - Classic Edition: Vol 1-3 in 1v
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this for my daughter and son-in-law's first foot. I have the original edition and it's been my cooking bible for many years and my go-to cook book for all occasions. I'm sure they will love it too. Delia never disappoints, unlike some other celebrity chefs.

Stanley Gibbons 2014: Collect British Stamps
Stanley Gibbons 2014: Collect British Stamps
by Stanley Gibbons

5.0 out of 5 stars No surprises, 30 Dec 2013
Every year my husband wants this from Santa and every year he gets it! It's just what he wanted and he's happy. So, no surprises there.

Be Creative Plastic Glue Spreaders Pack of 10
Be Creative Plastic Glue Spreaders Pack of 10
Offered by Start2Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 10 Nov 2013
What can I say about these glue spreaders? They do the job they are intended for and they are cheap enough that if you forget to wash off the glue then you can throw them out!

TESCO HUDL Tablet Case - RED Case / Cover / Skin with Built-In PropUp Stand (Dual Angle for Viewing & Typing Positions) - designed by G-HUB® exclusively for Tesco Hudl 7 inch Tablet (Tesco's first ever 7" Tablet - Released in 2013) Case includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

Wooden Handle Clickers Awl 15cm, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
Wooden Handle Clickers Awl 15cm, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
Offered by Well Made Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Nov 2013
I used these for the first time yesterday and they worked just excellently. If I were planning to use these on a daily basis then I might have wanted to go for a more ergonomic handle. However, as they are only for occasional use, they were absolutely fine.

PCSL Brand - Home Mains Charger Power Supply and Car Charge Kit with USB Cable for use with Tesco HUDL
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, 10 Nov 2013
I bought this kit for my new Hudl. Although it comes with a mains charger power lead, I wanted an extra one so I could have one in one room and the other somewhere else. This mains charger has the USB port at the bottom of the plug whereas the one that comes with the Hudl has it on the top, which makes it easier to use in a power socket in a skirting board. This one I have to use in the kitchen on the kitchen worktop. It still works perfectly. What I really wanted from this kit was the Car Charge Kit. Although I haven't used that particular part of the kit, I am sure it will work just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5