Profile for Mrs. L. C. T. > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. C. T.

Mrs. L. C. T. (Aberdeen, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Olfa Rotary Blade Refill 45mm 5/Pkg RB45-5
Olfa Rotary Blade Refill 45mm 5/Pkg RB45-5
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars they are definitely Olfa blades and I personally think they are the best and last longest so I can't imagine that they ..., 19 Jan. 2015
They arrived within the stated time but I haven't used them yet. However, they are definitely Olfa blades and I personally think they are the best and last longest so I can't imagine that they would be any different from my previous Olfa blades. They also were a very competitive price.

BRITA Marella Cool Graphite Water Filter Jug
BRITA Marella Cool Graphite Water Filter Jug
Offered by home-bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars except that it works just fine. And the water definitely tastes better, 4 Dec. 2014
It's a water filter jug - what more can you say, except that it works just fine. And the water definitely tastes better.

Coin Yearbook 2015
Coin Yearbook 2015
by John Mussell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Coin Yearbook 2015 (Paperback)
This was bought as part of my husband's Christmas present and he loves it.

BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle Inc. 4 Filter Discs - Pink
BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle Inc. 4 Filter Discs - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars as the water only comes out when you suck it up, 4 Dec. 2014
I bought this so that the dog could drink filtered water in the hope that it would cut down on the red/brown beard! However, as the water only comes out when you suck it up, it was no use for that purpose. I had thought that you might be able to pour it out, but it doesn't. I now use it myself in the normal way and it works fine.

Banknote Yearbook
Banknote Yearbook
by Barry Boswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Banknote Yearbook (Hardcover)
This is part of my husband's Christmas present and he really likes it.

BRITA Fill&Go Replacement Discs - 8 Pack
BRITA Fill&Go Replacement Discs - 8 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
What can you say about a water filter? They do the job they were designed for.

Warm Company Warm Company Warm & Natural Cotton Batting King Size 120"X124" 2251
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it., 4 Dec. 2014
I've used this batting before and it is what I usually turn to for bed quilts. I really like it.

Little Genie Magic Bobbin Washers pack 12
Little Genie Magic Bobbin Washers pack 12
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic washers, 29 Sept. 2014
These little washers work a treat and I'm really happy with them. What more can you say but that they do the job they were designed to do.

10x Canon PGI-550 XL / CLI-551 XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges (Contains: 2x 550BK Large Black, 2x 551C Cyan, 2x 551M Magenta, 2x 551Y Yellow, 2x 551BK Small Black) for Canon Pixma ip7250, iX6850, MG5450, MG5550, MG5650, MG6450, MG6650, MX725, MX925 printers, Double Capacity Inks Cartridge
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 29 Sept. 2014
I've delayed leaving a review as I had only bought this new printer and had to wait for the ink to finish before replacing them with these. I'm delighted as they worked perfectly first time with no hitches and they produce copies just perfectly. Needless to say, I will definitely buy these again and the price is pretty good too compared to the Canon ones. I would call it a win/win.

Lighthouse coin album OPTIMA, in classic design incl. slipcase, red
Lighthouse coin album OPTIMA, in classic design incl. slipcase, red
Offered by CoinGallery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my husband wanted, 3 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my husband's birthday and he was delighted. He has several already but not from this supplier. I was delighted at how reasonable this album and cover was to buy. It was delivered promptly. What more can you want?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6