Profile for e > Reviews

e

Mynwood Cat Jacket/Harness Red Adult Cat - Escape Proof
Mynwood Cat Jacket/Harness Red Adult Cat - Escape Proof
Offered by Mynwood Cat Jackets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little coat which our cat doesn't seem to mind ..., 9 May 2016
Great little coat which our cat doesn't seem to mind wearing at all though he walks a bit funnilly in it as if he is wary :-). It's great for the balcony which was the main reason we got it and only recently put it on him going to the vet which made him very easy to handle there. Definitely recommend this, it's made really nicely. And it arrived really quickly.

Fly London Women's Boni Comfort Court Shoes
Fly London Women's Boni Comfort Court Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes but..., 21 Aug. 2013
Nice looking shoes, really roundy toes and great colour (red) - though I think I would prefer if they were all one colour instead of a faded red stripe mixed with the leather red colour. Only thing is they seemed ok and comfortable and then I wore them for a day and they kept slipping off but I can't send them back now as they have been worn outside :-(( So, deceptively uncomfortable I would call them! It could be because I have high arches and these type of shoes dont stay on well, but either way the back of the shoe keeps slipping of when I walk which makes them kind of hard to wear... :-(

Pity, as they are v cute!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 9:45 AM BST

The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
The Green Kitchen: Delicious and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
by David Frenkiel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, slick looking, vegetarian cookbook, 7 Aug. 2013
Love this book - all the recipes I've tried so far have worked perfectly. Lots of really healthy delicious things to try. Cauliflower pizza base was actually pretty tasty :-)