Profile for Renata > Reviews

Suntana Spray Tan Cherry 'Medium' Self-Tan Mousse - 3pk
Suntana Spray Tan Cherry 'Medium' Self-Tan Mousse - 3pk
Offered by Suntana Spray Tan Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, excellent service!, 28 Feb. 2014
Even though the colour wasn't right for me (my bad, should have ordered darker colour but he seller had replaced it for me without a problem, which is excellent), the product itself is fantastic! Dries very quickly on skin, so I could put the clothes on soon after applaying and didn't have to worry about it rubbing of. The tan lasts for a long time, wchis is great! Smells lovely too!
Great product and a value for money!

64 Piece Sewing Kit - Ideal for Mini Sewing Machine and Hand Held Sewing Machine
Offered by Home and Mores Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... little kit over a yer ago and I absolutally love it! I've been using it alot and will ..., 26 Nov. 2013
I've brought this little kit over a yer ago and I absolutally love it! I've been using it alot and will buy another one soon.

Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat
Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for much lower price than other top and ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Fantastic product for much lower price than other top and base coats I've seen on the market. I've used it few times now and have no complaints at all. Price and quality - both superb!

Stargazer Eyelash Glue
Stargazer Eyelash Glue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a very low price, 26 Nov. 2013
Great product for a very low price! Highly recommended! I've been using it a lot and have no complaints at all.

White UV GEL NAIL CURING DRYER LAMP 36W for Shellac Gelish & Other UV Gels (3 free gift with every purchase)

5.0 out of 5 stars the quality and preformance won't be good. I was very wrong, 26 Nov. 2013
I brought this lamp purelly bevause I was fed up with having to paint my nails every 3 days. I was a little worried that because of the low (or much lower than other lamps) price, the quality and preformance won't be good. I was very wrong! This lamp is great! I've used it few times now and I'm very happy with it! Don.t bother with other, more expensive lamps. They all do the same job and this one is just as good as others but much much cheapper!

Lloytron Citrus Juicer, 25 Watt
Lloytron Citrus Juicer, 25 Watt
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 26 Nov. 2013
I love this product. I've been using it almost everyday. Great value, does the job very well. I would definatelly recomand it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value! The size of the bottles is bigger ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Great value! The size of the bottles is bigger than I thought. It does the job perfectly well. Very happy with the product!

MINI Portable STITCH SEWING MACHINE comes With night lamp light
MINI Portable STITCH SEWING MACHINE comes With night lamp light

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutelly rubbish!!!, 19 April 2013
The product had literally fallen apart after first use. It wouldn't do the job. Waste of money! It's a shame because I thouht it would do simple jobs but I was very wrong!

Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat product. Does the job!, 19 April 2013
It's a great product. Grat price too!. It's so small, when folded, that I carry it with me in a make-up bag. When stretched, reaches all the areas of the back. It's very discreet to use (when in public). The quality is better than I expected. It's a very simple yet very clever product. I'd recomend it to a friend.

House of Marley Redemption Song In-Ear Headphones - Midnight
House of Marley Redemption Song In-Ear Headphones - Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 25 Nov. 2012
I bought this item as a gift for my partner. He absolutaly loves it and so do I. Thanks to verious ends for the headphones we both can use it. The wire is long enough to carry the iPod even in a low pocket. It looks great too!

Page: 1 | 2