Profile for Mrs. M. B. Timmis > Reviews

Peppa Pig Selection Box [DVD]
Peppa Pig Selection Box [DVD]
Price: 13.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for your little one!, 12 April 2014
If like me, your little one is obsessed with Peppa Pig, then this could be the answer. Previously my nearly two and a half year old son would watch it on the TV, but would get very impatient when it was the adverts and hated waiting for it to come back on. The DVD's are good in that you can watch nearly a whole hour of PP without any ads. Recommended!

Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike
Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike
Offered by Kidzmotion Ltd
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike at a great price, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
We bought this for our just turned two year old son. He already had the three wheeler 'Skuttlebug' and was very fast on that, so we thought this would be the same concept as it is controlled by your leg movement, except on two wheels. He loved it as soon as he saw it (we bought it for his Christmas present when he was 25 months old) and he was straight on it. He is now 2 years and 5 months and whizzes around on it confidently and fast! I wish I had discovered these balance bikes when my older two were little. I am sure it will help him transfer to a big bike without the need for stabilisers. The bike has to be assembled but didn't take long and it looks really cool and trendy. Love it!

Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - White
Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - White
Price: 36.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful design, 25 Oct 2013
I ordered this because of how it looks and ended up returning it as not fit for its purpose. It is useless. Nothing stands up very well in it and if you do manage to get it to, you end up with water settling between the grooves so it doesn't drain very well at all. Style over substance. Cannot recommend.

Alessi Mediterraneo Flat Paper Napkin Holder in 18/10 Stainless Steel Mirror Polished
Price: 63.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but expensive, 25 Oct 2013
I was looking for a good quality napkin holder that looked contemporary. This fits the bill. I think it is quite expensive but then again it is stainless steel and Alessi so I guess you get what you pay for. The edges of the cactus design can be quite sharp though as my 18 month old discovered when he trod on it while it had gotten onto the floor while we were having our kitchen done. He ended up with a very deep cut between his toes.

OXO Good Grips Grill Pan Brush
OXO Good Grips Grill Pan Brush
Price: 8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Oct 2013
Works perfectly at cleaning my skillet pan every week after we have cooked steak on it. Gets between the grooves and cleans well without scratching. Easy to handle too as it has a nice thick comfortable handle.

Sabichi 3-Piece Cotton Gastro Tea Towel Set
Sabichi 3-Piece Cotton Gastro Tea Towel Set
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 25 Oct 2013
Good value for money. I like the design apart from the stripy one. Only gripe is they are quite small tea towels.

BRAID PLAITED CHUNKY HAIR HEADBAND DARK choco BROWN HAIR PIECE col 4
BRAID PLAITED CHUNKY HAIR HEADBAND DARK choco BROWN HAIR PIECE col 4
Offered by Vanessa Grey Designer Hairpieces
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, 25 Oct 2013
Hair looks too synthetic and colour is a very dark brown... too dark for my hair so won't be able to wear it.

Zeal Handy Mini Tongs 16cm - Green
Zeal Handy Mini Tongs 16cm - Green
Offered by Colanders
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but does the job, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zeal Handy Mini Tongs 16cm - Green
I wanted a small pair of silicone tongs for things like turning sausages over in a pan and these fit the job perfectly. Only slight niggle is that you can get food debris stuck in between the fingers so a bit fiddly to clean but otherwise very good.

The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
by Inc. Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: 5.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 25 Oct 2013
I bought this as I was fed up trying to remember the various passwords on different websites. Even though I know most of them, I can now write them down so I always have a record of it. Better than post it notes stuck on the computer!

Sound-button Buggy Buddies: Lizzy the Lamb
Sound-button Buggy Buddies: Lizzy the Lamb
by Axel Scheffler
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 25 Oct 2013
My 22 month old son likes this book. I ordered it as I like the illustrations. Only gripe is the cord is not very long so is a bit of hassle if you want to attach it to a pushchair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4