Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. O. D. Thompson > Reviews

Content by Mr. O. D. Thompson

Mr. O. D. Thompson "ollydt"

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Fun, It's Frustrating, It's Mario!!!, 29 Dec. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I haven't had a Nintendo console since the SNES since my switch to the PS1 and PS2. What I missed most was the good old fashioned platform games and always wanted to see Nintendo just make something for Sony to throw out there, but that was never going to happen.

Once we had the Wii though my primary concern was playing Mario again. We ordered M+S Olympics and downloaded the classic Mario Bros. 3 from Virtual Console. But we couldn't decide between Paper and Galaxy. The decision was made based on how different Galaxy is. An d my word we weren't disappointed.

Its brilliant, the graphics are soft, the use of the Wii Remote is reactive and solid, and you really feel like Mario running around like a lunatic for mushrooms and jumping on Kooper Troopers.

It is a modern traditional Mario game, if you get my meaning. The game play is frustrating getting him to run fast and do little things like Mario always has been, but the sense of accomplishment is the same as Mario Bros. 1 hat you play on the plane these days.

It is soooooo much fun, truly, but its got that great sense of good old Mario. I love it!! In fact I'm going Ray Surfing now!

Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour, Fifth Edition (Hodder Arnold Publication)
by Richard D. Gross

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Oct. 2005
This is a truly marvellous book. The CD that comes with it is a fantastic learning aid. As a teacher of psychology it is a fabulous resource and one which has been recommended to my students. If you are looking for a psychology book to fill an amateur desire to learn a little bit more then I would not say this is for you, however, if your looking for depth and insight it is excellent. Accompanies Eysenck's Psychology for AS brilliantly. Get on it!

FIFA 06 (PS2)
FIFA 06 (PS2)
Offered by Planet Games And Gadgets

1.0 out of 5 stars It Gets A Star for Having Names, 9 Oct. 2005
This review is from: FIFA 06 (PS2) (Video Game)
Quite honestly a terrible game. The only thing going for it is that it has the names of all the players and clubs, and some of the stadia has been recreated in a marvellous way, however, the match engine is woeful. Anyone thinking of buying this game should just wait a couple of weeks and get the new Pro Evo game.

Music From the Swedish Leftcoast
Music From the Swedish Leftcoast

4.0 out of 5 stars Left Side a Pretty Good Side, 12 April 2005
I got the free download of Blue on iTunes a while back and loved it. I then convinced myself to take plunge and buy whole album and by God it was worth it. Some of those classic beach chilled out tunes transport u back to those med beaches and scantally clad ladies.what an album and a gem from Sweden one which is modelled on the stereotype of Swedish lady. Sleek, sexy and wanting to be played with. Oh its a good one.