Profile for Mrs M A Allen > Reviews

Content by Mrs M A Allen

Mrs M A Allen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Follow Me Home: (Talyton St George) (Talyton St George 8)
Follow Me Home: (Talyton St George) (Talyton St George 8)
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Read, 10 July 2014
I enjoyed this light hearted book. It was amusing in parts, sad in others but well worth the read. I enjoyed all the characters and Poppy was amusing reading.

Blaming the Child
Blaming the Child
Price: 2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Blaming the Child (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down once I had started reading it. I really enjoyed the characters and the writing was so descriptive that I felt I was in the bush with the characters. I felt every emotion and loved the unexpected ending. Not what I was anticipating at all. Another excellent read from this author, I am never disappointed and look forward to the next book.

This Matter Of Marriage
This Matter Of Marriage
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 23 May 2014
Really enjoyed reading this book. Was very funny and entertaining. A very good light read. Good holiday reading for something to relax with.

Demons on Her Shoulder
Demons on Her Shoulder
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent reading, 3 April 2014
I found this book hard to put down. Once again this author has had me gripped to the story. I felt in the story and part of it which is why I enjoy this authors technique of writing. All the characters are believable and therefore the reader felt the story was real.

Another excellent read from K T Bowes, I just enjoy all this writer has written to date and love how she is so versatile in the different stories she produces.

Highly recommended.

Forgive and Forget
Forgive and Forget
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 21 Mar 2014
I loved this book and found it hard to put down. The characters were all interesting, following their lives and so well written you felt part of the families Story.

The Eleventh Hour: The Enlightened Ones  Book I (The Eleventh Hour Trilogy)
The Eleventh Hour: The Enlightened Ones Book I (The Eleventh Hour Trilogy)
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Average read, 13 Mar 2014
I found this book hard as didn't feel it flowed very well for most of the chapters and was jumping around a fair bit.

It is very similar to another book in a series I have read so guess in fairness I could be comparing it to th earlier read book.

There was lots of editing mistakes that need to be removed and I felt the author perhaps hasn't had it proof read before publishing.

Artifact
Artifact
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Artifact (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can recommend it to others.

It was interesting and held my attention. The characters were believable.

I have enjoyed all of this authors works to date and look forward to reading more of their work.

The Half-Life Of Hannah
The Half-Life Of Hannah
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Average read, 28 Feb 2014
This was long and drawn out and it only really came to a conclusion quickly at the end of the story.

It too a long time to work out what the plot really was and skirted round, very few characters.

Not a book I could recommend.

Broken Silence
Broken Silence
Price: 1.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor editing, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
This book was spoilt by the poor editing before it was published. Although it was free it was a distraction trying to re work what was meant. It was more than just an odd misspelt word here and there, words were muddled or used in the wrong place.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Read, 23 Jan 2014
This book was so full of funny incidents, really enjoyed the characters and how things went along for them.

I have never read any of this authors work before but will look out for more by her.

Kept me entertained from beginning to end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4