Profile for one guy > Reviews

Content by one guy

one guy

plus12: foot AND shoe fitting device, tape measure shows UK sizes, millimetres and inches
Offered by Research team Childrenís feet-Childrenís Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sept. 2014
very useful and easy to use.

New Trent Power Rock Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case 2100mAh for IPHONE 4 4S (IMP210B/NT210B)

1.0 out of 5 stars looks like a rock but is soft like.. plastic, 19 Jan. 2012
It is the third day I use it and today I dropped it from a table on a carpet, and it just broke on the left lateral (where volume controls are). Is it helpful to have a good battery in a bad cover?! I would give it three or four stars if it was solid, not just solid-looking, but now I wish I had my money back.
As for the functionality, it does the job. If I removed the iphone from the charger in the morning, it keeps the battery at 100% until the evening, when it starts discharging the iphone's battery.
In my opinion, another minus is that it makes the phone heavy and thick, and it is even more difficult to hold in hand. I don't recommend it for daily use, but only for situations where you can't charge your iphone.