Profile for Mr. Nicholas J. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mr. Nicholas J...

Mr. Nicholas J. Williams "musicfiendcouk" (leicestershire, uk)

Unrepeatable
Unrepeatable
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Put simply, a classic., 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Unrepeatable (Audio CD)
I was there in the mid nineties when Eddie performed this set and time hasn't lessened its delivery. Eddie Izzard is a genius and I met him here first. Brilliant!

IPOD IPHONE IPAD MP3 PC 3.5MM JACK TO 5 PIN DIN BANG & OLUFSEN B&O CABLE LEAD 1M

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality counts., 25 Oct 2013
Buying a decent lead with which to connect to your Hi-Fi to other devices really is important. It's not just the feel of this simple addition, but the sound it will get out of your device that will pay you dividends and buying this heavy weight lead to pair my iPod to my late 1980's Naim amplification kit was important. Was I impressed? And some!

The Wrong Mans [DVD]
The Wrong Mans [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Corden
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy served with such a dead-pan delivery, is a truly wonderful experience, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Wrong Mans [DVD] (DVD)
Have been watching BBC2's latest comedy serving and as one reviewer has said already said "one of the greatest English comedy's ever made". Although this may be hamming this up ever so slightly, it certainly is a comedy made with direction and chemistry and will keep you on your toes from the outset.

James Cordon and Matthew Baynton really are a duo to watch and one for which the future holds a glittering prize. I've watched the penultimate episode and am now eagerly awaiting the finale, I was always told never to wish my life away, but Tuesday can't come to soon.

Rocky: The Complete Saga [DVD]
Rocky: The Complete Saga [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to digest this classic set of movies, 25 Mar 2013
Rocky Balboa is a legend, like or loathe Sylvester Stallone, mention his name and this character is bound to be at least one of those recited. I've own Rocky films before, but to have them collected like this not only saves shelf space, but looks good on the counter too. A standard plastic DVD case contains all 6 movie DVD's and on the outside of the box is swathed in a card sleeve portraying the title "ROCKY" on the front. As I have already said, a great way to digest these classic movies, and an even better present to give to next generation a taste of this persona.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE case to get for your BlackBerry - !!!, 31 Aug 2012
I bought this case to fit my BlackBerry 8520 and I'll be honest here, my standards are high. After having bought several Krussell cases to fit my range of phones, from Sony, to Nokia, much to my pocket's expense, I realise just how vein I have been, this is a fantastic model.
Inexpensive sometimes doesn't mean sacrificing on quality, both the materials used and the design of this model are without doubt top-class. Here someone has taken time to consider how best they can best utilise form and function, hence my awarding top marks.

Rotary Timepieces Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap GS00103/04

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish time-keeping at a great price., 24 May 2012
What a great watch. I spent some considerable time trying to wiegh up the pros and cons of those watches available through Amazon, primarily for their competitive pricing! First and foremost I required a watch with a date function and that this is a day/date model is a bonus.

But to the watch itself and not only looking the part, but with it's leather strap is both comfortable and adaptable making it easy to loosen, when the weather gets too warm - obviously living in the UK this won't be too often. The rotating crown is ideal for timing the eggs and the luminous hands are easily readable in the dark.

One point to note is that the image provided by Amazon differs from that on the watch recieved. The styling of the 'hour', 'quarter hour', 'half hour' and 'three quarter hour' are not angled as shown and the red trim underneath the ''Rotary" logotype is missing. This aside, this is a fantastic watch, weighty, stylish, & looks good on the wrist. Oh, I forgot to mention the satisfying 'tick', that is not one that will keep you awake, but put your ear to the case and it's there.

So basically, at this price, this watch is a bargain.