Profile for lmroberts > Reviews

Content by lmroberts

lmroberts "cake baker" (devon england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kade's Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series)
Kade's Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I'm ready for Kathleen's turn, 29 April 2016
I've loved both the these books. Now I'm ready for Kathleen's turn as she is the person pivotal to both of them.

Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 2)
Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read the last one., 31 Mar. 2016
Can't wait to read the last one in the series. Only half way through this one but it has carried on as the same pace as the first book. I am loving the series.

Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 1)
Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic series., 31 Mar. 2016
I have been absolutely riveted by this series of books. I'm now reading the second book. I love the way they are following through without any change and the pace is just write. Well done to the author

The Slow Burn of Silence (A Snowy Creek Novel)
The Slow Burn of Silence (A Snowy Creek Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be reading more by this author., 4 Nov. 2015
This is the first time I have read this author and I am very impressed by the book. The way the plot came together at the end was excellent. I love books that revolve around back drops of wilderness and throw snow into the process and I'm hooked.

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't give up, 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
When I started playing this game I very nearly gave up on it. Levels seemed to be hard and take forever to complete. For some strange reason they have suddenly become passable or maybe I've just got better!

Stranger Child
Stranger Child

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 13 July 2015
This review is from: Stranger Child (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book but I now what happened to the stranger child!!

NEW! Eazi Scoop ice cream scoop with a Special Gel Filling easily scoops even the hardest of ice cream. No need to warm under a hot tap as it works by just the warmth of the hand on the handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 27 April 2015
I bought these for my work place and having already broken 3 scoops I needed something robust! That's just what they are. They arrived on time, in minimal packaging and are brilliant.

Sole Control Advantage Sports Orthotic Insoles (M, UK 6.5-8, RED)
Sole Control Advantage Sports Orthotic Insoles (M, UK 6.5-8, RED)
Offered by Sole Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Try me, 2 Mar. 2015
My hubby is a postman and his feet take a real pounding. These insoles have made a huge difference to his feet.

B.U.L ® Mens Extreme Hot Thermal Underwear Full Sleeve Vest Suitable for Winter, Outdoor Work, Travel, Camping & Ski Wear Size S-XL (Small, Charcoal)
Offered by CLASSIQUE FASHIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Just what the DR ordered. Now lovely and warm whilst delivering the post

Peppa Pig Character Hair Clips - Peppa,George,Teddy,Mr. Dinosaur
Peppa Pig Character Hair Clips - Peppa,George,Teddy,Mr. Dinosaur
Offered by Jellybops

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy little girl, 10 Jan. 2015
Was on time and is very popular with my grandddaughter

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4