Profile for Howard Arrowsmith > Reviews

Content by Howard Arrowsmith

Howard Arrowsmith "Howie A" (Bath, UK)

Circulon Infinite French Frying Pan - 24 cm
Circulon Infinite French Frying Pan - 24 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor longevity, 2 Jan 2013
When I first used this pan I thought wow, maybe the best pan ever, as I can see many other reviewers have also stated.

However, I bought the pan in August 2011 so a year and a half old. It has now lost its non stickness. It has never been in the dishwasher and hasn't been used for really high temperature cooking so I'm really disappointed in the fact that it is now ready for the bin.

I could go down the Lifetime Guarantee route but I know it will be a wste of time. I had another anodised pan - a Tefal, same company I think, which also lost its none stickness and I had the same problem as another reviewer on this pan - the company did not want to honour the Lifetime Guarantee. Basically said it was my fault.

I wouldn't buy again as it it simply too expensive to throw away after such a short period.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2013 2:42 PM GMT

Happiness and Self Esteem: Hypnosis
Happiness and Self Esteem: Hypnosis

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 8 Aug 2011
I used the CD for about 3 times a week for about 4 weeks and I (and other people) have definitely noticed a difference. I would certainly recommend it.

Siamese Dream
Siamese Dream
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 18 Jan 2009
This review is from: Siamese Dream (Audio CD)
I fell in love with this album when it came out and decided today to play it today for the first time in ages as I've recently upgraded my CD player.

Well the tunes are still great but it sounds as though it was recorded in a dustbin. I'm really quite shocked and surprised just how bad the recording is. Thus I've given it just 4 stars when it is a 5 star album. Hopefully they'll reissue it on a remastered version. It deserves to sound better than it does.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2011 11:51 AM GMT