Profile for Steven C > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product my sister was happy with it, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My sister kept on nagging me about this type of product. Her birthday coming soon I decided to get one for her. Since I don't use it for obvious reason here is what she said. Good product, easy to take with you. A bit noisy but overall good quality in the way product is built.

Philips QG3332/23 7-in-1 Waterproof Basic Facial Trimming and Styling Multigroom Set
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good buy. Nothing special outstanding. I like the Nose trimming function. Like other reviewers pointed out this does not collect hair so you have to do a bit of cleaning. Been using it for a few months and work fine so no major complain.

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor with Shower Holder
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor with Shower Holder
Price: 5.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got it for my girlfriend since she left her razor in hotel during holidays. The Razor is what you would expect of a Gillette razor. Good quality nothing amazing. Good point is the holder which is useful since she would put it on the side all the time. I find the product placement interesting. Gillette and Olay being the same company. Anyway good buy, it's half price now so good opportunity.

Rock Chronicles: Music - Every Legend, Every Line-Up, Every Look
Rock Chronicles: Music - Every Legend, Every Line-Up, Every Look
by David Roberts
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift idea, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this one for my father as a birthday gift. He's a big fan or Rock so I thought he would like it. Overall quality of books is good. I enjoyed it even though I'm not a big fan. Of course it won't include every bands but then no book can do that. For the price it is a good buy. Recommended

CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
CafeTutto (Nespresso compatible) Capsules Taster Box 25's
Offered by Fresh Coffee Shop Ltd
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this to give it a try since the Nespresso capsules are quite expensive.

In terms of taste it is good and could not spot the difference (I'm not the biggest coffee expert around). Quality wise in terms of packaging this is not as good but since it's cheaper it does not matter for me.

Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Marware Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable useful pen for kindle hd fire, 16 Jan 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
At an affordable price, I gave this pen to my parents to use on their Kindle Fire HD. Very useful as they are not used to touch screen. Easy writing and comfortable to use. The design is simple but smart. They use it all the time. A must buy i would say for people who are just keeping up with technology!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended case for Kindle Fire (HD only), 16 Jan 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This case is protecting the kindle very well. I choose the red color as my preferred color and it is bright so I can eqasly find it in my bag. The design is good and looks very comfortable when you touch it.
I find it ideal as I can adjust the level of the kindle to different angles which is useful while watching a movie in the bed. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars colorful way to wake up, 27 Dec 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A really good lamp which will wake you up every morning in a good mood. although it can be grey or rainy outside, the sun will enter your bedroom thanks to this lamp. PHLIPS have a good range of similar prodcuts which i have already tested. I recommend this one as it is the best experience i had so far.

Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy Straightener
Remington S8510 Frizz Therapy Straightener
Price: 40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars really good to get straigntened hair, 27 Dec 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really good product to straighten curly hair. Very practical as the straightener is not too big so i can carry it while going to visit my girls friends. The design is pleasant and quite girly with the purple color. My hair go from curly to straight in a few minutes. It helps a lot compared to a tradition straightner. This Remington I will recommend to my friends

Sennheiser PX685i Sports Headband In-Ear Headset - White
Sennheiser PX685i Sports Headband In-Ear Headset - White
Price: 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for sport and music, 27 Dec 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great purchase as I am a keen sport addict. The headphones have a really good sound and never fall off my head. Very useful and practical. a big change from the previous old type head phones. a must have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10