Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now
Profile for AnnK > Reviews

Content by AnnK

AnnK

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Queen Elizabeth II DIAMOND JUBILEE COLLECTION TRIPLE PACK [DVD]
Queen Elizabeth II DIAMOND JUBILEE COLLECTION TRIPLE PACK [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 July 2013
This was an excellent Triple Pack DVD collection which i would highly recommend. The delivery from Amazon was, as usual, first class. They arrived almost a week before the expected date. The DVD's covered the Diamond Jubilee in amazing detail and nothing seemed to have been omitted. It was a joy to watch. The Royal family did an amazing job in the Jubilee Year. Anyone who is a royal watcher will enjoy them. I most certainly did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2015 1:35 PM BST

Counselling Skills and Theory 3rd Edition
Counselling Skills and Theory 3rd Edition
by Margaret Hough

5.0 out of 5 stars AnnK, 29 April 2013
Brilliant for anyone thinking of studying psychotherapy. Everything you need to know is
covered in this book from skills to seeing clients. Highly recommended

Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge (Ladybird Souvenir)
Catherine, The Duchess of Cambridge (Ladybird Souvenir)
by Fiona Munro

3.0 out of 5 stars AnnK, 29 April 2013
Disappointed with this. I thought this would be a proper book on the Duchess. In actual fact
it was more like a children's fairytale the way the book is presented. I didn't know any more
about the Duchess than I already knew. Having said that I think she is a wonderful lady and
I know she will be a great Queen some day. The book however left a lot to be desired.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 4:54 PM BST

Love Songs
Love Songs
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars AnnK, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Fabolous songs on this CD. Usually you get one or two that are good
but this is the exception. Every one of the songs are fab. Love songs that
are easy to listen to. My absolutely favourite song was Love Me which is
the first song on the album. I set it to repeat and sing along.

Highly recommended.

Past the Point of Rescue
Past the Point of Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars AnnK, 29 April 2013
Absolutely fabulous CD. I listen to it constantly especially on long journeys.

I would highly recommend it. It is easy listening and easy on the ear.

A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller
A Message of Hope from the Angels: The Sunday Times No. 1 Bestseller
by Lorna Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Aug. 2012
Another excellent book by Lorna Byrne. It is in the same vein as her other books, very easy to read and comforting especially in the present world of recession. It brings the reader back to reality and gets them to consider what the important things in life are. It also has prayers which were given to Lorna. I find them soothing. Highly recommended for a nice, soothing read. Especially good for reading before going to sleep.

Angels in My Hair
Angels in My Hair
by Lorna Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 25 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Angels in My Hair (Paperback)
I read this book in a few nights. It is a must read for anyone feeling down or in need of some guidance. I pray to the angels all the time especially my Guardian Angel and all the little angels that help me. I also feel it is very important to say thank you to them for all their help. Lorna Byrne's book is written, I feel, as she is thinking and seeing the angels. There is nothing pretentious about it. It is written in plain language that a child could understand. It brought great comfort to me having lost 2 children knowing they are there to help me. All I have to do is ask them. Even if you dont believe in Angels, the book is a gentle read. It is very sad in spots but it gives great comfort and hope. I am giving it five stars and highly recommend it.

Love's Executioner and Other Tales of Psychotherapy (Penguin Psychology)
Love's Executioner and Other Tales of Psychotherapy (Penguin Psychology)
by Irvin D. Yalom

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Aug. 2012
This is another brilliant book by Yalom. It was brilliantly written, witty, humorous and down to earth.
Highly recommended even if you are not studying psychotherapy. Very, very readable.

The Trainee Handbook: A Guide for Counselling & Psychotherapy Trainees: A Guide for Counselling and Psychotherapy Trainees
by Robert Bor

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 1 Aug. 2012
I got this book this morning and already have found it absolutely superb. It is so informative.
I have one year of a three-year course in psychotherapy completed and came across this book by chance
on Amazon while searching for other books for my course. It is invaluable. There are a lot of contributors to
it so you get a different perspective on things - not just one persons. It is brilliant. I
would highly recommend it to all trainee psychotherapists.

A Critical Dictionary of Psychoanalysis (Penguin Reference)
A Critical Dictionary of Psychoanalysis (Penguin Reference)
by Charles Rycroft

5.0 out of 5 stars Dictionary, 6 Feb. 2012
I purchased this little book recently. Came across it accidentally on the Amazon Book site when looking for another book. I find it brilliant. As someone who is just starting
a course in Psychotherapy I find it invaluable. I use it all the time when reading the books on the course to look up the terms I dont understand. I cant find words to recommend it highly enough.
One of my best buys.