Profile for Ella's child (age 13) > Reviews

Content by Ella's child (...

Ella's child (age 13)

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney  (3DS)
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely brilliant game!, 4 April 2014
I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this game, but I was quite excited about it. I'd never played a Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright game before this, but my first impression of both was amazing!

The graphics are gorgeous and the music is charming. The characters are wonderful! I didn't think that a puzzle game could be so gripping and exciting. It can be hard to stop playing because the storyline is so intricate and fascinating. If you like supernatural mysteries, go for this game. If you don't, I'd probably go for it anyway! One of my favourite 3DS games to date!

Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 3DS game yet..., 30 Oct. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'll start this review by simply saying that this is the best 3DS game I have played. The graphics are stunning, and the music is beautiful.

I have played two pokémon DS games before (Diamond and Black) but although I liked the games, I always felt that they lacked something. The story line in X is actually really deep instead of a 'we are going to take over the world because we are' story.

The new features really brought to life the pokémon adventure I have wanted to play since starting pokémon Diamond. Another enormous plus for me is Fennekin! Fennekin is adorable and evolves into the second ever fire/physic so I've read ♡.

I think the new pokémon are really cool (most of them) and I love Xerneas and Yveltal. Being able to customise your character is great, because it really makes the adventure your own. The towns and cities are beautiful to explore and the background of the battle fully reflects the area you're in.

I could say so much more but I have said enough. ;)