Profile for gerard moonan > Reviews

3x CREE XML T6 LED Bicycle Headlight 4 Modes 3800 Lumens + battery + charger
3x CREE XML T6 LED Bicycle Headlight 4 Modes 3800 Lumens + battery + charger
Offered by Allround Housewife
Price: 20.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value and reliable customer service, 23 Nov 2013
The reasons I am giving this product 5 stars are two-fold. Firstly, the torch is excellent. I use this torch for road biking at night on country lanes. Mode one is easily good enough for this and lasts about 3 and a half hours. Mode two is super-bright and lasts a little over two hours.
The second reason is 'good4you's excellent service. The first torch had a bulb which did not work (these things happen) and they sent me a complete new torch immediately. Fantastic.
Hint; if you order this torch and like it I suggest you order a second one just for the battery. Thereafter, you can carry the spare battery as backup.
Again, great wee piece of kit for a tenth of the normal price.

Nite Ize See'Em Mini Spokelit Spoke Lights 2 pack in Green.
Nite Ize See'Em Mini Spokelit Spoke Lights 2 pack in Green.
Price: 6.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't deal with this mob, 18 Jan 2013
I cannot recommend this product because the company selling these links into a sale for the batteries. The batteries are the wrong size!!! I have informed them but they have never got back to me. Only interested in taking my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2013 11:40 PM BST