Profile for z > Reviews

New Slumberdown V Shaped Luxury support pillow with *Cream pillow case Free*
Offered by P&D STORE
Price: 5.65

2.0 out of 5 stars gone flat after few months, 24 Jun 2014
the filling has flattened so whilst it was great and the v shape perfect for my neck pain, it has now gone flat and I have to buy a new one even though all my other pillows are still going strong. I would recommend a more expensive one so perhaps better quality.

Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Bicycle Safety LED Wheel Lights Blue Neon x 2 Pack
Offered by accmart
Price: 0.63

1.0 out of 5 stars huh? how does it fit?, 24 Jun 2014
I can't work out how to fit this onto a wheel. does it go on the air pump?? It doesn't light up on a bicycle - how fast should I be going?!!! not great product.

Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars does the job but falls apart, 24 Jun 2014
I lost bits of the gel down into the keyboard! works ok but I feel a vacuum would be better.

BBTradesales Fairground Popcorn Machine
BBTradesales Fairground Popcorn Machine
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 31.99

3.0 out of 5 stars suitable for children, 24 Jun 2014
It is a tabletop machine and plastic look. Fine for children but looks a bit naff for adults. It also gets hot very quickly with slight burning smell so I can only do one or two servings at a time then wait for it to cool down. Some people commented that the popcorn tastes plastic-y. I think it's ok. It's the trade-off for oil-free I suppose.

MOTOLODGE Complete Indicator Suzuki SV650,SV1000 Front Left & Rear Right 2003-07
Offered by The Tech Lodge
Price: 22.95

2.0 out of 5 stars fading already, 24 Jun 2014
I have only had this for a few months and the black exterior is already starting to peel away and fade. It looks well worn compared to the 4 year old one on the other side. at first I was happy but now it is v. disappointing.

Firstlight 1 x E14 40 Watt/ LED 1 Watt E14 Mansion 2-Light Wall Polished Stainless Steel with Cream Shade, White
Price: 83.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ambient and computer light, 24 Jun 2014
The wall part is lovely for atmosphere and the small led light is perfect for computer work. It focuses on my desk. Great.

iGloo Bullet USB Compact Travel Adapter In Car Charger For Apple iPhone 5 5S 5C - Pink
Offered by Tongup
Price: 0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressively simple, 24 Jun 2014
I can use this for all my phones now instead of having four chargers in the car. Well impressed with this little gadget.

Ladies Flat Winter Fur Quilted Snow Low Heel Calf High Leg Knee Boots Size New with shoeFashionista Boutique bag
Offered by shoeFashionista
Price: 21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't be buying shoes on amazon again!, 15 April 2014
I am a standard size 6 fit for all shoes (except running trainers) and I just assumed these would be ok but I can't get them on at all. Won't be wearing them and can't be bothered to return them cos you have to pay for postage. It's a shame cos they are a nice boot.

Fashionwu Film Lord Of The Rings Arwen Evenstar Silver Tone Pendant Necklace White
Offered by GiGi Mall
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and shiny, 15 April 2014
Bigger than I expected but still looks very nice and dazzling. The chain is obviously cheap but that's ok - you can replace that. Doesn't look like it will last long but lovely while it does.

8 x popcorn party boxes
8 x popcorn party boxes
Offered by Party Stuff 4U - Same Day Despatch!
Price: 1.10

3.0 out of 5 stars small - for children only, 15 April 2014
This review is from: 8 x popcorn party boxes (Misc.)
It's a good size for kids. It's a Bit pricey though considering how small they are. It's only paper after all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4