Profile for J. Wilkinson > Reviews

J. Wilkinson

Kipling Unisex Adult New Money Medium Wallet Expresso Brown K13891740
Kipling Unisex Adult New Money Medium Wallet Expresso Brown K13891740

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 20 Aug 2011
This Kipling purse was to replace an identical one which was stolen.The quality of these purses speak for themselves,but the price that I paid for this was about one third cheaper than its predecessor.Great value I will shop here again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 July 2009
I wanted a new camera and after looking round at the compacts decided to go for something a bit more versatile.I was so glad that I did because it rekindled an old love that I had for photography in the 1960`s.I then had a 35mm S.L.R. and various lenses etc.The technology on this camera is amazing and it is as easy to use as a compact,or can almost achieve professional results.All in all I am delighted with all my purchases from Amazon.(Actually I thought Amazon only sold books and c.d`s until I saw a link on e-bay).To get back to the point the camera and site deserve 5 gold stars.Well done.I will be back on this site for a new DSLR in the Spring.

Fuji Soft Case for FinePix S602 Zoom
Fuji Soft Case for FinePix S602 Zoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 July 2009
This camera case is made of soft leather,is made for my make and model of camera(well made,in fact)and is just perfect.I do not know how they can sell these for the price they ask.I will be keeping an eye on this site and suggest you do the same.