Profile for PinkFloyd Fan > Reviews

Content by PinkFloyd Fan

PinkFloyd Fan (Hampshire England)

Page: 1 | 2
Fused Glass Light Blue Glitter Coasters set of 6
Fused Glass Light Blue Glitter Coasters set of 6
Offered by Liberty Glass Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Feb. 2016
Gorgeous glamorous coasters. Perfect colour, look exacty as shown, very sparkly. Good weight and coasters have little feet to prevent scratching your table. Arrived very quickly and well packaged to keep them safe. Very pleased with my purchase.

Plate Hanger No 2 - 7.5" - 11" Plate Size  ( 19 - 28 centimetres )
Plate Hanger No 2 - 7.5" - 11" Plate Size ( 19 - 28 centimetres )
Offered by A1SONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 27 Jan. 2016
Arrived quickly, very low cost, does the job perfectly, I'm happy.

The Shops
The Shops

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love to shop you need this book!, 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Shops (Kindle Edition)
This is one of my most favourite books ever. Full of tons of information and shopping/gift suggestions but main reason I love it is for the wonderful stories from the author's life that she gives us which help us to connect with why she loves an item or shop so much. Useful, touching, funny, I brought this years ago in paperback and now have it on my Kindle. I re-read it often. Loads of website information too so not out of date at all. Only criticism, it is slightly London-centric, but India herself apologises for that so I forgive her!

MunkiMix Alloy Genuine Leather Pendant Necklace Silver Double Rings Vintage Adjustable 16~26 Inch Chain Men ,Chain
Offered by MunkiMix Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Different, 3 Aug. 2015
This is a really nice necklace and something different for when I want a change from feminine sparkly jewellery. Nice long adjustable length makes it versatile. Equally good for a guy. Good quality for the price and arrived very quickly.

Gabor Clover, Women Wedge Heels Sandals, Brown (Medium Brown Suede), 7.5 UK (41 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new shoes!, 3 Aug. 2015
I really love Gabor shoes, these are my fifth pair. Unlike other customers I have not found this style to be narrower than any other pairs that I own. I'm about a large D/small E width and they fit me fine and are so comfortable. I went for the taupe colour as goes with everything. Quality is excellent. Would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly. Very simple and pleasant to use ..., 19 Nov. 2014
Arrived very quickly. Very simple and pleasant to use and seems to be doing the job efficiently. Still in place and seems solid! Still loads left for future use. Guess I'll have to make a dentist appointment soon though cos this is only intended to be temporary.

Despicable Me 2 PVC 2 Inch Mini Figure 10-Piece Set [Gru, Dr.Nefario, Margo, Edith, Agnes, Unicorn, Tim, Dave, Tom &Stuart]
Offered by Fulton DS Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as depicted, 12 Nov. 2014
These arrived (from China) loose in a plastic bag, not boxed as shown in Amazon picture. They have a different coloured base, no way to identify the manufacturer and I suspect that they are cheap copies. This worries me as I have no way of knowing the origin or if they comply with safety standards for children's toys and for that reason I will not be able to give them to my four year old grandson. Grossly overpriced for what you get, I would advise you not to bother with these.

Little Live Pets Bird Cage-Styles may vary
Little Live Pets Bird Cage-Styles may vary
Offered by ALL_IN_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is excellent, I ordered mine at 6pm on Friday and ..., 8 Nov. 2014
I'm reliably informed that this is going to be one of the 'must have' toys for Christmas this year, and indeed the chap in my local Toys R Us told me that they can't keep them in stock, so if the little person in your life wants one I would say get it now! Price is excellent, I ordered mine at 6pm on Friday and it arrived on Saturday morning, thanks to my Prime account. Very, very sweet little toy, runs on AA batteries, You can't choose the colour but they are all very pretty to be honest, mine was pink which my granddaughter will love, and you can buy additional birds.
Highly recommend this one.

Lakeland Keep Cool Cream Cake Storage Box & Carrier (With 3 Freezer Gel Packs)
Lakeland Keep Cool Cream Cake Storage Box & Carrier (With 3 Freezer Gel Packs)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite expensive but excellent quality. Simple but genius idea which worked extremely ..., 7 Aug. 2014
Quite expensive but excellent quality. Simple but genius idea which worked extremely well to keep a fresh cream pavlova in perfect condition on a roasting hot July day at an event where there was no fridge!!

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars I love a good detective story but unfortunately this was not ..., 7 Aug. 2014
I love a good detective story but unfortunately this was not one of them. Too short, poorly written with very wooden clichéd dialogue between the one-dimensional characters. Dull, predictable and unimaginative investigation process. I guessed 'whodunnit' as soon as the character was introduced. Just makes me appreciate the skill of the really top crime writers all the more. Sorry Damien!

Page: 1 | 2