Profile for Peter > Reviews

Winning with Customers: A Playbook for B2B
by Karel Czanderna
Price: 42.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Holiday Reading!, 7 Nov 2010
If like me you have built a business from scratch and if like me you are not good at seeking out other peoples advice or opinions then this book may be for you. I wanted to know if my ideas for expanding my already multi million pound business were on the right lines or not. Now, I am not good at joining business clubs, going along to local enterprise initiatives or any of that stuff which is all very well but sometimes it leaves you in a lonely position when it comes to checking out your ideas.

This book is clever, it doesn't "teach" you, it doesn't speak at you, what it does is to explain how to get more out of your customers and sustain it. By involving you in the method it ensures that you will finish it, albeit at times that I found it a little repetitive but if you are looking for a fresh idea and the way to implement it or if you want verification of your own thoughts I thoroughly recommend it. BTW if you really are going to read it on holiday as I did, then I suggest a book cover from a novel may be a good alternative to divorce!