Profile for Chloe West > Reviews

Content by Chloe West

Chloe West

Ear Bandit Ultra swimmers headband (Hot Pink, Large)
Ear Bandit Ultra swimmers headband (Hot Pink, Large)
Offered by Five Star
Price: 14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not any good for me, 2 July 2014
Not any good for me. I had to take it off because my goggles would not fit properly and leaked. I thought the material was very thick and bulky.

The Red Dahlia
The Red Dahlia
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rivetting, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Red Dahlia (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. It was explicitly gruesome, but compelling reading. The best La PLante book I have read.

Eat Me Now!: Healthy Macrobiotic Cooking for Students and Busy People
Eat Me Now!: Healthy Macrobiotic Cooking for Students and Busy People
by Melanie Brown Waxman
Price: 15.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 22 July 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this book. The recipies contained a lot of ingredients I had not heard of and cannot find in the shops. It has wet my appitite to learn more though.

RESPeRATE To Lower Blood Pressure
RESPeRATE To Lower Blood Pressure
Offered by Intercure Limited
Price: 223.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very optomistic, 5 Dec 2012
I received my Resperate exactly one month ago today and have been using it regularly since then. I am doing about 10 fifteen minute sessions a week. I had stopped my medication about two weeks befor because of unbearable side effects. My diastolic pressure befor using the Resperate was 160 - 180. Now it is between 130 and 145 so I am very pleased and optomistic. My GP is happy for me to give the Resperate a good chance to work befor we decide if I should try medication again. I really enjoy my time on the Resperate and feel so refreshed and relaxed afterwards. I have experienced more restful sleep as well. So far a very satisfied customer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2013 11:29 PM GMT