Profile for Freddie Firework > Reviews

Content by Freddie Firework

Freddie Firework (Bournemouth, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive fix for fast broadband, 17 Jun 2014
We bought this because one family member was struggling to get a decent, consistent broadband speed in the room furthest from our Virgin hub. Took no more than 2 minutes to install and works like a dream. At last an end to the anguished cries and hair-pulling caused by broadband disruption!

MK Shield K46031WHI 13 amp 1-Gang Unswitched Socket Outlet
MK Shield K46031WHI 13 amp 1-Gang Unswitched Socket Outlet
Offered by That Product!
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this, 17 Jun 2014
Seems well made and was easy to fit (with good enclosed instructions). Price very reasonable for a product of this type.

16" Empire Polysilk Pinch Pleat Shde Bur
16" Empire Polysilk Pinch Pleat Shde Bur
Price: 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made so worth every penny, 21 Feb 2014
Having checked out prices for good quality shades in local department stores I was a bit concerned this might not come up to scratch. No worries on that score; super quality, nice rich burgundy colour, perfect for my sideboard lamp.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker with Nut & Raisin Dispenser & Gluten Free Program, White
Price: 99.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rolls-Royce of bread makers!, 28 Nov 2013
We've had this machine for several weeks and we wish we'd bought one before. We've tried several bread recipes -white, wholemeal, granary - and the results have been perfect every time. Wonderful aroma, taste and texture. A loaf stays fresh for up to 5 days. I can honestly say this machine has changed our attitude towards bread.

White 15-LED Motion and Light Senser Light
White 15-LED Motion and Light Senser Light
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little beauty, 28 Nov 2013
I bought these lights for our bathrooms so that, at night, people can see where they are going without activating the noisy extractor fans. I also attached one to the ceiling in our porch. I am genuinely amazed at how good the light is; very bright, with a reliable motion sensor, and 3 rechargeable batteries last for several months. And they seem very well made, despite being so inexpensive. All in all, a cracking buy.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
by Gordon Ramsay
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Reliable, 8 Oct 2013
Have only tried 4 recipes from this book - partly because I'm still making dishes from books by Jamie and Lorraine Pascale - but everything so far has been good. Ingredients are all pretty straightforward and cooking instructions are clear, with satisfying results. Bought this title for a fiver and definitely worth that. Pork sliders and jerk chicken were yummy.

Dead Island Riptide (Xbox 360)
Dead Island Riptide (Xbox 360)
Price: 9.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Daft fun, now at an acceptable price., 8 Oct 2013
Would never buy this at full price but, if you liked the original game (as I did), you'll have more fun with 'Riptide'. Quite repetitive and with a pretty clunky storyline, it still offers lots of slash and burn silliness.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect., 19 Sep 2013
It's not a thing of huge beauty (unless antique pine and brass fittings float your boat) but it's very good value and does exactly what it was made to do. Easy to fit; I used a few blobs of grab adhesive. Job done.

Kent Q2429 2-in-1 Microfibre Noodle Wash Mitt
Kent Q2429 2-in-1 Microfibre Noodle Wash Mitt
Price: 3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made item at a bargain price., 19 Sep 2013
I believe this wash mit is designed for washing cars but I use it for cleaning the shower screens in our house. It's perfect for this task, a squirt of limescale remover and all the watermarks disappear with relatively little effort. Can't believe the quality of the product at the price. Will definitely buy again.

Briers' Large General Gardener Glove
Briers' Large General Gardener Glove
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all rounder, 5 Sep 2013
Have worn these for potting up plants, mixing compost and handling prickly materials such dead holly leaves. So they're quite versatile, have worn well and offer good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5