Profile for Eli > Reviews

Eli

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Natures Aid 500mg Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules - Pack of 90
Natures Aid 500mg Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules - Pack of 90

4.0 out of 5 stars I am so happy to have found this oil in tablet form not ..., 27 Oct 2014
I am so happy to have found this oil in tablet form not using gelatin from fish/animals. I have been taking them for the past week and unlike other sea buckthorn tablets these do not have any side effects.

Miss Outrage Women's 5-Pack Gift Set Socks, Multicoloured (Assorted), One Size
Miss Outrage Women's 5-Pack Gift Set Socks, Multicoloured (Assorted), One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Oct 2014
Really good socks. Good price as well.

The Teashop on the Corner
The Teashop on the Corner
by Milly Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Milly Johnson - this book was really good - ..., 17 Oct 2014
I LOVE Milly Johnson - this book was really good - however it doesn't beat here comes the girls which I think was awesome,

Aromatherapy; A Concise Guide to Using Essential Oils for Health, Harmony and Happiness
by Mark Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct 2014
Easy to understand. Just what I was looking for.

Vila - Peris Coral Womens Stripe Summer Blazer Size S 38
Vila - Peris Coral Womens Stripe Summer Blazer Size S 38
Offered by Mainly Coats

4.0 out of 5 stars Vila jacket, 17 Oct 2014
Fit as expected. Excellent for the price.

Body Massage for the Beauty Therapist
Body Massage for the Beauty Therapist
by Audrey Goldberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct 2014
This book is clear and easy to understand.

FINEJO Jacket Leopard Blazer Women Coat Suit One Button S-XL Long Sleeve Shrug C1MY
Offered by Finejo2099

5.0 out of 5 stars Leopard jacket, 13 Oct 2014
This jacket is excellent for the price. I am a UK10 and I ordered Asian size L which sits perfectly. I have short arms and this jacket is super - I normally have issues with arms being too long. I also contacted the seller - they were so efficient and professional. To be honest I think that the review regarding the size from another reviewer is not fair to the seller as the seller has written in the product description the correct sizing eg. That L is UK10 so for this reason I have decided to change my review to 5 stars to give this seller a fair chance as the jacket is a good buy for the price - a real bargain. :)

Baroque scarf 'Desigual'multicoloured gray pink.
Baroque scarf 'Desigual'multicoloured gray pink.
Offered by Les Trésors de Lily

4.0 out of 5 stars This scarf is great. It is bright and cheerful - just what ..., 28 Sep 2014
This scarf is great. It is bright and cheerful - just what you need in the cold weather. It is wider than it looks in the photo. The colours are as shown.

Delia's Happy Christmas
Delia's Happy Christmas
by Delia Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars I am really happy with this book, 26 Sep 2014
I am really happy with this book. It was what I expected from Delia and at a bargain of a price too. I won't bore you with any more details as everybody else seems to have covered it.

WOMENS LADIES PVC WET LOOK LONG SLEEVE SPACE TIE DYE GALAXY MIDI MAXI DRESS | GALAXY - Wet look long sleeve space tie dye midi | ML 12-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Space / Galaxy Dress, 26 Sep 2014
For the price you can't complain. I purchased the dress for a themed party I will be attending. The dress is a good fit - I bought the S/M which said that it was 8/10 and I am a 10 and it fitted perfectly (sleeves slightly too long but I do have short arms). I am quite happy - even if I will only wear it the once. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15