Profile for mr k neumann > Reviews

Content by mr k neumann

mr k neumann

Super Premier Double-size Ironing Press + FREE Press Stand. Extra large Press saves Ironing time considerably. FREE ACCESSORIES included: Tutorial DVD, Extra Cover & Foam (RRP £35.00), Pressing Cushion, Water Filling Jug, Water Spray Bottle, and Instructions.
Offered by The Ironing Press Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
This is the second Steam press I've had and I loved my first one. This is one is bigger and even better. Would highly recommend it.

Kärcher FP303 Floor Polisher
Kärcher FP303 Floor Polisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
This is my 5th Karcher product, and I love it as much as my others. This takes all the breaking back work out of polishing my marble floor after I've cleaned it with my Karcher Steam Cleaner.

Kärcher Window And Conservatory Cleaning Set - Pressure Washer Accessory (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
Very strong and solid poles which allowed us to connect up with the Kärcher Power Washer to reach our very tall house. We were able to reach the Facious and Guttering connecting them all together and have bright white again!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 11:43 AM BST

Kärcher K4 Premium Eco Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Premium Eco Home Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 July 2013
Fabulous, would highly recommend it. I've also bought the Kärcher Window And Conservatory Cleaning Set for using with the Power Washer and they were brilliant too. We have a very tall house and we were able to reach the Facious and Guttering connecting them all together and have bright white again!