Profile for katy > Reviews

Salcura Antiac Daily Face Wash 150 ml
Salcura Antiac Daily Face Wash 150 ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars This works, 6 Sep 2014
This is the only thing that has ever worked on my adult acne which I have suffered with for over 10 years. I was at my wits end! Have spent so much money on non surgical facial treatments at cosmetic companies: skin peels, light therapy, microdermabrasion etc etc - I must have spent thousands of pounds. This works but you have to be consistent. I saw results of skin calming down after about a month of using the face wash spray and gel.

The Power
The Power
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars The power- a-mazing, 30 April 2011
This review is from: The Power (Hardcover)
This was the second book i read about the law of attraction, the first being the secret. i love the power. it started to change my mindset after a particularly dark phase, and i can't recommend it highly enough. if you are new to the loa this is a great way to start. i would recommend reading after this abraham hicks- my fav is 'getting into the vortex'. also 'quantum success' by sandra anne taylor. Life changing books!

Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
by Sandra Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 19 Mar 2011
This is the best book on loa i have picked up, well the most practical. I am only on chapter 3 as i keep stopping and thinking about what she is saying. highly recommended.