Profile for Fireball Dragon > Reviews

Content by Fireball Dragon
Top Reviewer Ranking: 20

Fireball Dragon (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
CUH 150W Quiet Slow Juicer Fruit Vegetable Professional Juicers For Highly Efficient Juice Extraction Luxury Purple, Stainless Steel Finish with Juice Container & Cleaning Brush
Offered by cvlife-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a healthy lifestyle, 26 Aug. 2015
I am something of a fitness fanatic. Being a long distance runner, I pay very close attention to my diet. Last year I came across Michael Arnstein, aka 'The Futarian', an ultra runner and YouTube blogger. He has run many ultra races under harsh conditions, and attests his success to his 100% fruit and veg diet. Okay, so I am not brave enough to live 100% on fruits, but I have dramatically increased my consumption of fresh products to aid my running performance. This also includes daily fresh fruit juices, which are not only healthy, but taste amazing, too.

This fruit juice was kindly sent to me for review purposes. It ships in a large box, and was well packaged. The juicer itself is nicely made, well constructed and looks nice in my kitchen. It has a steel finish which gives it a somewhat premium finish. Included in the box is the juicer itself, a juice container, pulp container, cleaning brush and user manual. The juicer has rubber feet, so will not scratch your shelf and is steady during use. The cord length is 1.2 metres and quite long, so you don't have to juice right next to a plug.

I have tried many combinations of fruit juices and a variety of fruits, all of which seem to work well with this juicer. The pieces of fruit still need to be cut to fit into the top, particularly larger fruits (although berries and smaller fruits can go in whole). There is a pusher to push down any fruits into the grinder, although most fruits are simply pulled in without any effort. I have used other juicers in the past, and this juicer performs well in extracting a significant amount of juice from the fruit. From experience I know how much juice to expect from a certain sized fruit,

Cleaning is my biggest gripe with juicers. Fortunately, this juicer is easily dismantled for cleaning. You simply throw away the pulp and clean the internals. This easy cleaning is a huge bonus, as I normally juice around twice a day, so washing can be an issue, particularly during busy mornings for breakfast.

All-in-all, a very nice juicer which I can highly recommend. Whether you are new to juicing or an experienced drinker, this slow fruit juicer is going to be an asset. Check-out some recipes for fruit juices or be creative; the possibilities are endless! 5/5

Oral-B Stages Power Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Featuring Disney Mickey Mouse for Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves it!, 25 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I gave this lovely kids electric toothbrush to my 4 year old nephew, who was refusing to brush his teeth before bed time. This toothbrush has changed all that. Included in the box is the toothbrush itself, a recharging base and a music timer.

The toothbrush is quite small in size and perfect for smaller hands. The bristles seem to be soft and give a nice clean. The brush heads are also quite small, but do a good job for milk teeth. Music from the timer lasts for 1 minute for the top row of teeth, and 1 for the bottom, so brush time lasts for a minimum of two minutes. Battery life is also good, requiring a charge every 4/5 days.

All-in-all, my nephew and sister are now very happy. Hopefully this dental hygiene will continue. 5/5

ROCK® [Origin Series] Aluminum Frame Tough Slim Metal Case Cushion Structure Protective Shell for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" (Gold)
Offered by fewolfmall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the iPhone 6, 25 Aug. 2015
This is an absolutely fantastic case! It fits my iPhone 6 perfectly and provides adequate protection from bumps and surface scratches. There is a cut-out on the back to show the Apple logo and cut-outs for the camera lens, lightning connector port and speakers. The presentation box the case ships in is also very nice, so would make for an ideal gift. Highly recommended 5/5

Tefal FV5390 Aquaspeed Steam Iron, 2600 W
Tefal FV5390 Aquaspeed Steam Iron, 2600 W

5.0 out of 5 stars A great steam iron, 24 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Over the years, I have been somewhat spoilt and dependent on powered steam irons with a separate water tank. These cut through creases very quickly. It will be unfair to compare the Aquaspeed to such high powered irons, but in summary and in it's own right, this is a fantastic iron. Start-up time is quick, and the iron comfortably oldies over my clothes. The handle is also very comfortable during long ironing sessions. There are a number of temperature controls to cater for delicate garments as well as clothes requiring a powerful iron. The steam generated form the iron is generally sufficient to eliminate tough creases and crumples. Highly recommended, 5/5.

Inateck 12 Inch Hard Shell Case Cover Skin For Apple New Macbook Retina 12", Black
Offered by Inateck

2.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for the 12" MacBook *case developed cracks after a few weeks*, 21 Aug. 2015
There are not many hard shells currently on the market for the new 12" MacBook. The Inateck hardshell provides adequate coverage and fills a much needed market. First impressions of the case are positive. It is well packaged and covered with film to prevent scratches. The finish is a translucent matt black, which allows you to see the Apple logo through the top panel. The bottom panel has vents cut-out for heat dispersion. The finish of the case is very nice, and I cannot fault it.

Clipping on the shell to the MacBook was a little fiddly, but I got there in the end. Once attached, it is secure and the MacBook lid opens and closes fine. It does add a little bulk to the MacBook, but this is easily overlooked for peace of mind of the protection of a >£1000 MacBook. The only negative point I can mention about this shell case is the feet. There are four rubber feet on the base to help balance the case. Unfortunately these began to fall off on my case, meaning I had to reattach them with a stronger glue.

All-in-all, a very nice shell which will come in handy for when I am going on holiday or need extra protection. I do prefer to have my new MacBook without a case, but the added protection is essential when you are on the move a lot; and let's face it, portability is probably why most people will get the new MacBook. 5/5

Note: I was sent this case for review purposes. All thoughts are my own and not influenced by the suppliers.

UPDATE: I have reduced my rating of this case from 4* to 2*. The case developed spontaneous cracks and the plastic broke off from these areas. The case was handled carefully throughout and was not bumped anywhere.

Garmin Wrist Strap Kit
Garmin Wrist Strap Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with the fenix 3 sapphire, 19 Aug. 2015
I got this strap for my fenix 3 sapphire. The metal strap is too heavy to run with, and the rubber strap was digging into my wrist whilst running. This strap is very comfortable and does fit the fenix 3. This kit contains bars, screws and screw drivers, however to use this strap successfully with your fenix 3, you have to use the existing screws and bars that originally came with your watch. An extended strap is also included. My wrists are fairly small, so I had no need for this. All-in-all, highly recommended for fenix 3 users who want a more comfortable strap for endurance events. 5/5

Leaptek Tilt And Swivel TV Wall Mount Bracket For 32 - 55 Inches LCD LED Plasma Flat Screen TVs Load Capacity up to 25KG Max VESA 400 x 400
Offered by HST MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic wall mount, highly recommended for large screens, 19 Aug. 2015
I needed an effective way to mount my flat screen to the wall after recently completing an extension. I was a little hesitant about mounting my 55" Samsung 4k to the wall, but have had no issues with this bracket. I was fortunate enough to have this professionally wall mounted, as I am hopeless with DIY jobs. It was fitted very quickly by the pros, and felt very strong and sturdy. The quality and finish of the metal is also very premium. Fixing the screen to the bracket was also very simple and easy.

Now that it is finally on the wall, I am very happy. The bracket itself can tilt and turn from side-to-side, so you can move the tv screen should you choose to do so. Due to the size of my screen, I generally keep it at a fixed angle facing the sofa, but it is nice to know that there is a certain degree of flexibility, should I choose to move the angle of the screen.

I was kindly provided this mount by the manufacturers and write a review. All in all, I am very happy with it. The bracket can take screens of 32-55", and I can confirm that it fits 55" screens perfectly. If like me you are not confident of self installation, I would advise hiring a professional.Highly recommend. 5/5

2 Million Pixels HD CMOS 6 led Mini USB Endoscope Inspection Camera Waterproof Borescope Snake Scope-5M
Offered by Whasrp Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Very unique and fun gadget!, 18 Aug. 2015
I received this USB endoscope to review directly from the manufacturers. First impressions are a little underwhelming, but once out of the box, you get past the less than premium feel. Set-up was straight forward and the device works on my mac. The included accessories such as magnet and mirror are handy. The LED lights work well and it was very convenient and fun looking in strange places around the home with this gadget! This will be particularly handy for motor repairs or checking for lost items in hard to reach places. I can also confirm that the endoscopy is indeed waterproof. All in all a handy gadget to have to hand. 4/5

Luxury Microfibre Blue Towel- Swim, Travel, Gym or Camping. Large Lightweight, Quick Drying, 100% Guarantee (Royal Blue, Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, multi-use towel, 12 Aug. 2015
This is a very high quality towel. It measures ~140cm x 70cm, and I now regularly take it to the gym. It is very soft and on-par with some of the White Company towels I own. I was really pleased that it retains it's softness, yet is highly absorbent. It also dries pretty quickly; although I do tumble-dry my towels for that extra soft-feel, the labels for this towel state not to. Despite air-drying, the towel is still super soft. I have now washed the towel quite a few times, and can report that it has not lost any integrity. On a personal note, I really like the dark blue colour. Due to the large size, the towel has also been used at the beach and for picnics in the park, and held up very well on both accounts. I received this towel by the manufacturers ti report my honest thoughts on.

GORE BIKE WEAR Power 2.0 Gloves, black/red, Size: 7, GSPOWE993507
GORE BIKE WEAR Power 2.0 Gloves, black/red, Size: 7, GSPOWE993507

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cycling gloves!, 5 Aug. 2015
I recently got a road bike and was in the market for my first set of cycling gloves. These Gore gloves are very comfortable and fit as expected. They are snug and feature a small amount of gel cushioning which is sufficient for my road rides which are currently no longer than 90 minutes. They also include removal lop to help get the gloves off. At the time of purchase (July 2015) I picked these up from Amazon for around £10. I saw the same gloves in Cycle Surgery for £30, so was pleased with the price and service by Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20