Profile for Fireball Dragon > Reviews

Content by Fireball Dragon
Top Reviewer Ranking: 19

Fireball Dragon (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BISSELL Multi-Reach 2-in-1 Light Weight Cordless Vacuum with 18 V Lithium-Ion, 90 Watt, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient vacuum cleaner, 18 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first venture into the world of cordless vacuum cleaners. I must confess that I was a little hesitant at first, as I was concerned about how well this could replace my standard corded vacuum, but in short, my concerns were ill founded as this is a fantastic device which really does excel.

QUICK ASSEMBLY
The Bissell vacuum cleaner is delivered in a rather large box, however once opened, you will appreciate how small and light the vacuum is. Assembly was quick and easy, and I did not need to use the instructions for this, as a certain degree on intuition made it very clear where everything fits together. Within a matter of minutes, I was ready to go!

DESIGN
The design of this vacuum cleaner is incredibly slick. It comes complete with a charging cradle and docking station, which means you do not have to worry about charging the device before use. A nice blue LED indicator shows when the device is charging and has been completed, as well as the current battery level during use. I have actually housed mine in my study in the corner, as it really does look like a great gadget and not a typical cleaning device. The ease of use and convenience means that I do not have a spec of dust on my carpet, which is now always as clean as a whistle. The handle bar can also be folded down, so when sorted on the charging cradle, the cleaner is very small and discrete.

CLEANING
A full charge lasts around 25 minutes for me, generating a strong suction current. In fact, I can actually 'hear' the dust debris grinding as it is sucked into the vacuum. This was my first experience with a 180' ball steering cleaner, and turning corners single-handedly was immensely easy. The light weight of the vacuum also made this process of steering and handing quick and smooth. The vacuum can also be removed from the main unit, and convert into a handheld cleaner, which is practical for using on the sofa or other areas off the floor. I am currently using this only for my bedroom and study, and it works well in these places. Furthermore, emptying the cleaner is also a simple affair.

ACCESSORIES
In handheld mode, you can attach a long extension for hard to reach places, or a multi surface brush roll, which adds some versatility to this device. This has been convenient for removing/preventing any cobwebs forming in corners, as well as cleaning difficult/rough surfaces.

CONCLUSION
All-in-all, I would highly recommend this vacuum to those looking for a convenient and easy way to get their cleaning done. For me on personal note, the vacuum has been an immense aid as the lack of any wires had really helped me save time and effort during my weekly cleaning. 5/5

LP® [Apple MFi Certified] Data USB Charger Charging Cable Lead Thermal Plastic Elastomers + Aluminum Apple MFI Flat TPE Lightning SYNC TPE Cable 6.4inch 16cm Short lenth for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPod nano 7th, iPod touch 5th, iPad 4 (Golden)
Offered by GLOBALEBUY-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for road warriors!, 13 May 2015
I am a self-proclaimed 'road warrior'. This essentially means that I am out and about a lot, and frequently do a lot of my work on the move, requiring me to carry an additional power pack to charge my iPhone. I have always struggled with this a little, as the only lightening cables I have are at least 80cm in length, requiring me to wind them up and sometimes do a little untangling (no matter how neat I keep them) when retrieving from my bag.

This 16cm cable is a great convenience. It is small in length and much more convenient than carrying around the Apple ones of a standard length. I have tried it with both my iPhone and iPad, and it works flawlessly with both. The build and finish on this cable are superb, and the weighty feels really gives it a premium feel. The cable itself has enough suppleness to bend in any direction, yet is rigid enough to return to its original form.

Conclusively, I will definitely recommend this lightning cable to those who need a much shorter one whilst they are on the move. 5/5

GOgroove Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headset & Fitness Earphones with Built-in Mic and Weather Resistant Design for Running , Jogging , Cycling , Exercise & More! Excellent Pairing with Apple iPhone 6 , 6 Plus / Sony Xperia Z3 / Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen (2014) LG G3 and more!
Offered by Techccessorize UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the gym., 8 May 2015
I have recently hopped onto the wireless pursuit, with the aim of eliminating wired accessories and gadgets as far as possible. These bluetooth headphones are a welcome nod to that desire, providing a certain degree of flexibility to my running training and gym workouts. Here are my thoughts:

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
The GOgroove headphones ship in a very nice box. Included inside are the actual headphones, a charging cable, different sized ear plugs and a set on instructions. The headphones come ready assembled and are a complete unit, requiring no adjustments, with the exception of changing the ear plugs, should you choose to do so. There are 3 sizes of ear plugs included; small, medium and large, which should accommodate most ear sizes. The overall finish of the headphones, whilst plastic, is pretty good. They look nice in the white/grey colour, and feel sturdy in my hands.

FUNCTIONALITY
Pairing the headphones with my iPhone was a simple and easy task, simply selecting the device name from bluetooth in settings. After a connection was established, I experienced no drop-outs. Charging the device was also convenient with the (included) USB charging cable. Any USB powered socket/computer port will suffice for this. I charged the headphones around a week ago, and must have used them for around 4 hours of total time since then, and still have around 50% of battery power remaining.

SOUND QUALITY
I found the sound quality from these headphones to be remarkably good. Bass was good, but not over powering, and treble was also sufficient. I am no audiophile, but do appreciate good quality music. Even on the highest volume setting, there was no distortion. Sound leakage was also not a marked feature on a normal volume, which was a welcome addition, as I will primarily be wearing these headphones in public.

COMFORT
We all have different preferences and thoughts when it comes to the comfort level of any product. I personally found these headphones slightly unstable on my ears, and a little less comfortable than others I have tried. However, a friend of mine tried them on and reported that they are very comfortable, so this is a subjective matter. For this reason, I will be using these particular headphones for the gym, as opposed to running, which is a more intense activity with more movement.

CONCLUSION
All-in-all, a great set of bluetooth headphones. If you can adjust the fit, you will have a high quality and well build set of cans that will prove to be immensely convenient, without the need to fiddle around untangling wires. Definitely recommended.

MiniSuit JAZZ Slim Shell Case with Belt Clip + Screen Guard for iPod Nano 7 (Rubberized Black)
Offered by MiniSuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly convenient for running., 8 May 2015
I recently purchased an iPod nano for use when running. A huge incentive of the nano over the shuffle was that it contains bluetooth, allowing me to run without wired ear phones.

This case was fulfilled by Amazon and arrived promptly the next day after ordering. It is made from plastic with a soft finish coating. The iPod nano neatly slots in, and the volume buttons, power, headphone jack and lightening connector port are all accessible. There is a clip on the back which is both sturdy and strong, allowing my to attach the nano to my running shorts. I went for a run yesterday, and it stayed firmly in place, even when running faster. I picked the black version, which nicely compliments the space grey nano.

Conclusively, a great case at a great price, which I am very happy with and can definitely recommend to those looking to clip their nano whilst at the gym, or even for added protection/ 5/5

GRDE® Ultrathin 10000mAh Solar Power Bank, Solar Powered Backup Battery Pack, Aluminium Alloy Dual USB Output External Battery (Black)
Offered by UK tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient for commuters., 8 May 2015
I received this charger for review purposes by the manufacturers. Having used power banks for a few years now, I have always been drawn back by the need to constantly charge them. Whilst immensely convenient, the frequent charging is an added hassle. This was my first experience with a solar powered charger, so I was not sure what to expect. Fortunately, it has been a positive experience.

The charger ships in good quality, minimalistic packaging, and would be suitable for a gift. The first thing I noticed about the product was the overall feel and quality, which is built to a high standard. I have been using this 10,000mAh solar charger for a few weeks now. It does not need to be charged-up by a power source prior to use, but you can do this it you choose to do so. Containing 2 USB ports, it can charge either one or two devices at the same time.

I have mostly pulled this solar charger out when I have been writing on my computer in the park, and it has been a huge asset in charging my phone and iPad. In my tests, I found that charging is little slower than a conventional battery pack, but it does the job perfectly, non-the-less. I can imagine gaining more benefit from this charger during the summer. However, it does retain some charge, so you don't need bright conditions to use it. From a full-charge, I have managed to charge my iPad to around 2 complete charges.

All-in-all, I would definitely recommend this power bank to those who commute a lot. 4/5

[Apple MFI Certified]LP® 0.5ft/0.16m Short Apple Connectors Tangle-Free TPE Flat Lightning to USB Sync Data Charger Cable Wire 8 Pin with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6 plus/6/5s/5c, iPod 4th/5th generation, iPod nano 5th/7th generation, and ipod touch 4th/5th generation, Power Bank,Compatible with iOS 8 (Sliver)
Offered by Gedigitech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for road-warriors!, 8 May 2015

Crossfit Skipping Rope - Includes FREE Skip Circuit Full Body Workout - Black Long 9ft Speed Jump Rope for Fitness - Boxing MMA Workout - Best Professional Rope - Great for Exercise - For Men & Woman - Improve strength & stamina - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Roboshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cross-training for runners., 8 May 2015
Being a fitness enthusiast, I have tried a number of different cardio activities, and do like to mix things up. I have not used a skipping rope in a while, so was pleasantly humbled when I was offered this rope to review and report back on with my thoughts.

The skipping rope itself is well constructed, and admittedly, the first wire-version I have used. The handle bars are long, yet comfortable to hold. The wire itself seems to be very strong and durable, and being 9 feet in length, should be suitable for taller athletes, too. The great thing about this skipping rope, and a fault I had with many others, is that is can readjusted to your desired length. This means that it will cater to all heights. A handy pouch is also included, meaning the rope can be neatly (and safely) stored away when not in use.

I have been using this skipping rope for a few days now, and it has been a delight to use. The skipping rope makes a pleasant whirring noise as it spins, and is much better than the material rope ones I have tried in the past. I am mostly a runner, so this has added an interesting twist to my training. After a run, I will typically now spend around 10 minutes on the rope (with one interval), and have recently picked up a few books on different skipping activities.

All-in-all, a great training aid which I can definitely recommend to other runners and cyclists wishing to engage in some cross-training. 5/5
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 8:41 AM BST

Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Edition (PS4)
Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Edition (PS4)
Offered by SegaSykes

5.0 out of 5 stars Finish Him!, 7 May 2015
I am a huge Mortal Kombat fan, and have been since I first played the original MK game back on the Sega Mega Drive in 1997 (although the game originally launched in 1992...). I will not be writing a comprehensive review about MK-X, as there are plenty of reviews online covering it far better than I can. I simply wanted to mention a few quick comments based on my opinoin of the game/collecters editions.

As a Mortal Kombat fan, it was inevitable that I would opt to purchse this edition. At £90, it is not cheap, too. The main attraction of this collectors pack is the hand-painted Scorpion figurine. It is a fine-piece of art, no doubt about it. I was really pleased with it, and it has found a nice home in my study now. Also included is a copy of the game (steel-book edition), a few in game codes (not the season pass) and a short comic book.

The game itself is visually stunning, and the gameplay is smooth. I got a little disinterested in the MK series on the PS2, and was not too fond of the gameplay from MK-V to armageddon. Things changed with MK on the PS3, which was a great game, and MK-X here is a continuation of a positive direction for the franchise. I found the game enjoyable to play, and am currently moving through the aciton-packed story-mode, which although hyperbolic, is entertainable, none-the-less.

I am sure that die-hard MK fans will be purchasing this game, regardless. They will enjoy it fully. I am also sure that those who enjoy mindless beat-em-ups will also appreciate the game. Would I recommend this game? In a heartbeat. But only fork out for the collectors version if you are prepared to pay a premium for the Scorpion figurine.

Ultrasport Chin-Up Exercise Bar 2-Way black
Ultrasport Chin-Up Exercise Bar 2-Way black
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick reps., 7 May 2015
I am a keen runner, but at the same time, understand the importance of maintaining upper body/core strength. I received this chin-up bar yesterday and am very impressed with it. My motivation for purchasing it was not to engage in heavy workouts with it, per say, as I go to the gym for my dedicated resistance training sessions. But to simply install it outside my office so I can simply do a few quick chin-ups/pull-ups as I am passing by and the mood strikes. This is particularly helpful after I am sitting at my desk for a while, encouraging me to move about more. That is not to say that I won't be using it for a quick morning workout when time is scarce.

The design of the bar is top-notch, and appears to be manufactured to a very high quality. I particualrly like the colour and finish, which makes it more attractive than the stainless steel bars, in my opinion. Installation was quick and easy, adjusting to the size of my door. All-in-all, it is very strong and sturdy, and can be removed when not in use, should you wish to do so. Mine will most liekely stay where it is. 5/5

MICRO Pedi Man Gift Set
MICRO Pedi Man Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device., 6 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a regular runner, and commonly do back-to-back runs as I am training for an ultra marathon. This, inevitably and unfortunately, leads to some hardened skin on my feet. There is only so much creams and lotions can do to prevent the dryness and hardening from setting in. Fortunately, I am not very much affected, but still decided to give this MICRO pedi set a go.

The device is very small and portable. From the get-go, it was very comfortable and easy to use. I was worried that I may feel some pain or discomfort, but it was very pain-free. It worked very well in grinding down the small amount of dryness, and left my feet feeling amazing. After just one use, I have noticed a huge difference, and will definitely be retuning to the pedi set after a long run.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20