Profile for Fireball Dragon > Reviews

Content by Fireball Dragon
Top Reviewer Ranking: 15

Fireball Dragon (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ronhill Vizion Beanie and Glove Set - Black/Fluorescent Green, Small/Medium
Ronhill Vizion Beanie and Glove Set - Black/Fluorescent Green, Small/Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is very good. The gloves and hat are both light, 29 Nov 2014
I purchased these for my winter runs. The quality is very good. The gloves and hat are both light, fashionable and fit to size. During my runs the beanie is very comfortable and stays on my head. The gloves are also a very comfortable fit. All-in-all, highly recommended for winter runners. Let the weather be no excuse to get out there! Very reasonable for the price and quality; a happy customer here 5/5

Pinzon Everyday Cotton, Light Brown Double Flat Sheet
Pinzon Everyday Cotton, Light Brown Double Flat Sheet

4.0 out of 5 stars Provide a comfortable sleep., 26 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first venture into the world of flat sheets. I have always used sheets with elastic on the sides which grip the bed from the corners, so was unsure about how these sheets will hold up with a simple tuck-under method.

First the positive things. The sheets are very large and easy to fold/iron. Unfortunately, not all creases come out (despite using a powerful steam iron). However, once spread out, the creases to become much less noticeable. Being 100% cotton, I would describe comfort as medium, but they do stay firmly in place as they are very large and provide plenty of material to tuck under the mattress for a clean look. The colour is also true to the image, being a very light brown.

The main negative point about these sheets are the minor amount of re-adjusmment required in the mornings. I like my bed to be absolutely perfect when I leave for work, and I have noticed the requirement of a few extra minutes to do the bed.

All-in-all, I have had a comfortable sleep in these new sheets. 4/5

Metal Gear Solid Mug (Electronic Games)
Metal Gear Solid Mug (Electronic Games)

5.0 out of 5 stars MGS fans will love this!!, 21 Nov 2014
I purchased this mug from Comicon in London, earlier this year. It holds around 350mL of your favourite drink. It is well made and has a solid build and feel. I have washed it several times now (by hand) and the paint work is all intact and looking like new.

If you are an MGS fan you will love this! Or if know someone who is, it will make a fantastic gift. It comes in an attractive box and really is a special, collectors item (whether you choose to drink from it or just keep on display). 5/5
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 11:30 AM GMT

HALTI OptiFit
HALTI OptiFit

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective for dogs who pull., 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: HALTI OptiFit (Misc.)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a golden retriever who pulls a lot on his lead. This makes walks particularly difficult and I have tried a number of methods to help alleviate this problem.

This halti lead is fantastic. It goes over the muzzle, but in a very soft and non-invasive manner, causing no discomfort what-so-ever. My golden can still, breath, bark and wag his tail :)

One end attached to his collar and the lead is then attached to another ring. It really does stop him from pulling and has made my walks a lot easier with him. Things are now a lot safer for him, as I was really worried about the strain on his neck when he did get excited and pull.

All-in-all, I can highly recommend this for dogs who pull a lot on the lead/ 5/5

AnySharp 1-Piece ABS Plastic Suction Cup Hanging Hook, Black
AnySharp 1-Piece ABS Plastic Suction Cup Hanging Hook, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong and handy device., 10 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very handy little device. I often like to move pegs around, but unfortunately, once screwed in the impracticality of doing so is evident. This suction is is easily applied and removed and very strong, allowing me to change the location when I need to.

The manufacturers state that it can take a weight load of unto 12kg. I have tried heavy jackets and bags with it, and it definitely holds up. It can be attached to any flat surface, and I have tried it on glass, tile and mirror surfaces, all which work wonderfully.

I can definitely recommend this hook to those who need a strong peg, without the need for nails/permanent fixing. 5/5

BETA Adult Spaniels with Chicken, 2 kg (Pack of 4)
BETA Adult Spaniels with Chicken, 2 kg (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars My golden loves it!!, 10 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a 7 year old golden retriever. Although he is a bundle of joy and definitely worth his weight in gold, he is a very picky eater. Over the years, I have tried many different brands and products with him, some of which he will never touch. On a whim, I tried the beta adult food, which is actually formulated for spaniels. I mixed some in with his staple diet, and he immediately took a liking to it! The pack comes in a dry food mixture and I have checked the ingredients, which seems to be very well balanced. If my golden likes it, and he is a picky eater, I am sure this will fare well with spinal owners. 5/5

Elgato Game Capture HD60, Next Generation Gameplay Sharing for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U,  1080p quality with 60 fps
Elgato Game Capture HD60, Next Generation Gameplay Sharing for Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, 1080p quality with 60 fps
Offered by PineApple Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with next-gem consoles., 28 Oct 2014
This generation of gaming has been truly revolutionary. Implementing the online capabilities which were put into widespread use with the PS3 and XBOX 360, the latest consoles have taken these features even further, now allowing gamers to share their game clips with other users. Although novel and exciting features, the in-built functionality of game capture capabilities are fairly limited, both on the PS4 and XBOX ONE.

I own both the latest consoles and have tried my hand at sharing a few game clips. I have only shared a sparse amount of gaming clips, partially due to the restrictions on clip times and lack of ease with YouTube integration. However, I have seen gaming videos online and although cliched, have always wanted to try my hand at posting extended versions of my favourite gaming clips.

The Game Capture HD60 is a welcome addition to capturing gaming videos in a quick, easy and user friendly manner. I was contacted by the manufacturers of this device and asked to trial a unit. The item is well presented and comes in a very attractive outer packaging, which would make for a great gift. Upon opening, the box contains the Game Capture HD60, USB cable and a HDMI cable, for connecting to your screen. There are no instructions, but there is a message inside, prompting the user to visit the manufacturers online website.

A huge plus point with this device is the sheer portability. The device itself is well constructed and robust, as well as being small and compact, allowing for easy portability. It is around the same size as an Apple TV, for reference. There is also no need for a separate power supply, as the device gets its power from USB, which I welcome as I loathe unsightly wires.

The device captures game footage in 1080p, and I have been impressed with the overall video quality. I like my gadgets to “just work” with minimal fuss. This device fitted the bill for my expectations. I have managed to connect the Game Capture to both my next-gen consoles. The device allows a significant and welcome feature in its ability to record clips with voiceover and editing. This will allow for commentary whilst playing your favourite games, enhancing both the quality and structure of your gaming videos, which is essential for walkthroughs. I have been using the software, which can be downloaded from the manufacturers website, on a mac, and have had no compatibility issues.

Conclusively, if you are looking for an enhanced way to upload gaming videos to social media sites, with a particular emphasis on gaming guides and detailed walkthroughs, you may struggle to find a better device on the market. 5/5

The North Face Unisex Adult Gtd Visor - TNF White/TNF White, Small/Medium
The North Face Unisex Adult Gtd Visor - TNF White/TNF White, Small/Medium
Offered by BlackLeaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for runners!, 2 Oct 2014
This is a well designed, light-weight and comfortable visor. I have worn it during training runs and for 2 half marathons now and it has been very comfortable to wear, even with shades. I can recommend this highly for other runners or sports people. 5/5

Belkin QODE Thin Type Bluetooth Keyboard Case with Autowake and Smart Sense for iPad Air - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better alternatives..., 2 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used to own the Logitech Ultra Thin keyboard for my iPad3, but have not yet purchased one for my iPad Air. I was very excited to receive this item, hoping it would enhance my iPad productivity. Unfortunately, this Keyboard leaves a lot to be desired.

First, the positives. It is aesthetically pleasing, well constructed and fairly light-weight, complimenting the iPad Air's design. It boasts an (almost) full sized keyboard and typing was comfortable and snappy. The only slight drawback to trying was that the keys are not as pleasing to press as they are a little more "clicky" compared to the MacBook and even Logitech's keyboard. Battery life is good, providing me with around 2 weeks from a single charge, and the auto-on/off was a nice touch. Also, no backlight.

The main drawback of this keyboard is that is made of aluminium, with some fine edges. This kept me cautious, as I had to attach my MacBook Air during transportation to the metal hinge. I was not happy to do this as no-doubt, the potential for scratching the chamfered iPad Air edge is great. If not for this, I would have rated the product much more highly.

All-in-all, I would recommend the Logitech Ultra Thin Keyboard over this.

Ultrasport Unisex Adult Multifunctional Fitness Mat, PVC   - Black ,Small
Ultrasport Unisex Adult Multifunctional Fitness Mat, PVC - Black ,Small

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality mat, but a little thin., 2 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a keen runner and in the summer usually stretch out post-run in the garden. As I have tough decking, I like to place a mat down to save my back! This PVC mat is all made and I have been using it after almost every run for the past 2 months now. It is a little thin, so probably not ideal for very hard surfaces, but it has so far been durable and anti-slip. Overall, I am very happy and can recommend this mat for general stretching in and out of the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20