Profile for Fireball Dragon > Reviews

Content by Fireball Dragon
Top Reviewer Ranking: 20

Fireball Dragon (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Proster Power Port 50W 5 Port USB Charger & Wireless Charging Pad Qi-Enabled Family-sized Desktop USB Charger - for iPhone 6/ Plus iPhone 5S 5 4S 4 Samsung S6 S5 S4 HTC One Blackberry iPad Air 2 iPad Mini 3 2 iPad 2
Offered by ProsterUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient gadget, 27 July 2015
I often struggle with the sheer number of gadgets I have, and remembering to charge and plugging them into the mains them can become a bothersome affair. Fortunately, almost all gadgets are chargeable by USB, and that is where a power port station comes to the rescue. I was kindly sent this model by the manufacturers to review.

This is one of the more nicely manufactured power port I have had the fortune of coming across. It is very well built, does to feel cheap and has an aesthetically pleasing design which appeals to me. The power port sits nicely on my desk, and allows me to simultaneously connect 5 gadgets for charging. Charge times are all quick and on-par with standard charging directly from the mains. I have not noticed any over heating issues. I have tried the device with a number of gadgets included the iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Android phones, PS Vita and PS4 headset. All devices work flawlessly and without any issues.

All-in-all, I can highly recommend this product if you are having trouble charging multiple gadgets or live in a household where everyone needs to charge their devices together. 5/5

Oral-B Pro Vitality Plus Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro Vitality Plus Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars A good first electric toothbrush, 22 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my first experience with an electric toothbrush. This model comes with the tooth brush itself, a charging cradle and 2 spare heads. The charging cradle has a bathroom plug adapter only. Using the toothbrush for the first time felt a little different, having used a traditional toothbrush my whole life. It was quiet in operation and the bristle s felt soft. Manovering was quick and easy, and I quickly got used to the extra power over a normal toothbrush. Overall I feel that it gives a superior clean and would recommend this to anyone looking for their first electric toothbrush. I only wish there was a normal UK power adapter included as well. 4/5

Sunix Ultra-Bright 120 Lumens Water-Resistant LED Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Ideal for Outdoor Activities - Blue
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for winter runners, 22 July 2015
I am a keen runner, and my winter months are typically spend preparing for a spring marathon. This means a lot of dark and gloomy long runs during the winter. I live in a semi-rural area, meaning that street lights can be scarce. I like to be safe and use a high vis jacket and flashing lights in the dark to make myself seen to motorists and other road users, but often struggle with pot hols in the road and uneven surfaces. To this end, I was considering the purchase of a head torch, and was kindly sent one by the manufacturers (Sunix) to review.

The head torch is well made and light in weight. I have no reference to compare it to (as this is my first experience with such a device), and my main reservation was the comfort if running with a head strap. The head band is easily adjustable and sat comfortably on my head. I did not notice the weight after a few moments.

There are two main light settings on this device; a single larger beam to two smaller side lights. It is easy to alternate between the two with the press of a button. Both options provide more than enough luminosity for my needs, and am sure will be sufficient for most people. As we are in the summer months, I have not had the chance to test this head torch in very dark conditions. The latest I have been out running with this is around 10pm, which in the summer I would describe as 'twilight' conditions. It was still dark enough to take advantage of the capabilities in this head torch, and I was very pleased with the results. On the beam mode I could see well into the distance, and lowering my head could easily pick out where I need to step and be careful of pot holes, etc.

I am training for an ultra-marathon next year, and this head torch will be a valuable tool in assisting me on my training journey, and even the race itself. Highly recommended for anyone who runs in dim conditions and ultra runners who spend hours outdoors. 5/5

Outdoor Sports Cycling bicycle glass Pro Polarized Sunglasses Goggles 100% UVA UVB with 13 Accessories (5 Lens Unbreakable UV400+ Myopia Eye Frame + Glass Frame + Pouch + Sports headband + Case + Fall-prevention lanyard + Polarizing test card) For MTB Bike Running Trekking Driving Hiking Skiing Surfing Shooting (White)
Offered by Baytter

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for cycling, 21 July 2015
Having recently purchased a road bike, I was fortunate enough to receive these sunglasses from the manufacturers to review and provide my thoughts on.

First impressions after unboxing are positive. They are well constructed and feel rigged. They also fit well, although are a little higher on my nose than my Oakleys. They cover the eyes very well, and are little larger, which is perfect for their intended purpose. I went for a 2 hour bike ride and they felt comfortable throughout. I do not have a big face, and still found they fit well. Even in direct sunlight I felt my eyes were well protected and visibility was clear.

The sunglasses come with a travel pouch and five interchangeable front lenses in a variety of colours. These are very easy to slip on and off, and changing lenses was very quick and simple. A head-strap is also included for other sports where you may be worried about the glasses falling off, along with a lanyard, case, myopia eye-frame and a cleaning cloth.

Conclusively, I would recommend this to other cyclists and runners. For this price, you will be hard-pressed to find a better set of cycling glasses. 5/5

The North Face Nomadic Balaclava - TNF Black, Small/Medium
The North Face Nomadic Balaclava - TNF Black, Small/Medium
Offered by Outdoorkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A runner's perspective, 15 July 2015
After going out for a run on Christmas day (2014), I found my face was absolutely hating me! During the run I was holding my hand over my face to keep warm. As a result, I purchased this balaclava for running during the winter months. It fits well and stays put during whilst running. You can have the balaclava to either cover your whole face (apart from the eyes) or keep your mouth/nose open. It can get a little steamy and difficult to breath in you opt to cover your mouth and nose, even though there are breathable holes. I tend to alternate between the two options. All-in-all, a great balaclava from The North Face. Will make you look like a Ninja!

LEORX 10pcs 2 Watt DC 12V G4 24 LED Bulb of 100lumens 3014 SMD LED Replacement of 20W Halogen Lamp (Warm White)
Offered by PixnorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great LEDs, 15 July 2015
These LED bulbs are absolutely fantastic! They slot into a G4 input in both my bathroom lights and a particular spotlight I have in my living room. The luminosity they provide is bright and cool to the touch. Highly recommended. 5/5

Moleskine Batman Limited Edition Hard Ruled Large Notebook
Moleskine Batman Limited Edition Hard Ruled Large Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman fans will love this!, 15 July 2015
I love Moleskine notebooks and I love Batman. Seeing the two combined, it was a no-brainer to purchase this product. The notebook itself is a typical Moleskine, featuring high quality ruled pages and a sleeve at the back. The artwork on the front is nice (although Batman does look a little overweight!). There are some Batman stickers included, as well as a "Batman Logo Evolution" (featuring various Batman logos) on the reverse side of the packaging band, which was a nice addition. If you are a fan of the Caped Crusader, you will love this notebook. 5/5

Optoma NE800M NuForce Earphones
Optoma NE800M NuForce Earphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, poor finishing quality, 14 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am no technophile, but do appreciate good quality sounding music. I was very much looking forward to these headphones. Having never heard of Optoma before, I was impressed with the technical specifications and marketing of these headphones. Online reviews had also generally been favourable.

First impressions of the headphones were positive. The box is attractive and well presented; something you would definitely see fitting in well in an Apple Store. However upon unboxing and holding the headphones in my hand for the first time, I was a little underwhelmed. I will split down my first impressions and overall impressions.

PROS
-Good quality sound.
-Balanced bass and treble.
-Comes with a variety of in-ear bud sizes.
-Tangle free cord.

CONS
-Overall finish is poor and of a low quality.
-The headphones themselves are a little chunky and heavy.
-No volume control from mic.
-No easy way to determine left and right ear plugs (only by a small "R" and "L" located on the inner-side of the buds.
-Fake leather pouch (should be real leather for the asking price of these headphones).

I really wanted to like these headphones and give them a higher rating. They sound good, work well with the iPhone's voice control and Siri, and from a distance look classy! Unfortunately, the overall finishing and quality is poor and they feel a little heavy after around 30 minutes of use. Furthermore, despite the carbon fibre finish, hey are simply not designed to a high manufacturing and the final result is a pair of headphones that deliver great sound, alas in a poor package. 3/5

HP Envy 5530 e-AiO Printer
HP Envy 5530 e-AiO Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with iPad/iPhone, 6 July 2015
I was in the market for an inexpensive printer from which I could quickly and easily print things using my iPad/iPhone. This printer ticked those boxes well. It was easy to set-up and connect to my home wifi network. I haven't owned a printer for a good few years, so was pleasantly surprised with how quick and easy it was to get up and running. Print quality is excellent, and my needs only ask for basic print requirements. A very happy customer here. 5/5

Ultra Vitamin B-Complex Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets
Ultra Vitamin B-Complex Tablets - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Increased my vitamin B-12 levels, 6 July 2015
My vitamin B-12 levels were slightly low. Took these for a few months and levels rocketed in my recent blood test. Conclusively, they do work and I have also noticed increased levels of energy. Great job, Vitabiotics!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20