Profile for Joshua > Reviews

Content by Joshua

Joshua

Dishonored - Special Edition (PC DVD)
Dishonored - Special Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by snowmansales

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games I've played in a while!, 6 Sept. 2013
I've played a lot of first person games. I've played a lot of stealth games. But this? This is the best of both those kind of genres I've played in a while.

If any of you have heard of the ''Thief'' series (Which has a reboot/sequel coming out in 2014, if you've heard) this game as an extremely similar feel to it, so people who have played the series will or should genuinely enjoy this. Like Thief, it teaches you that killing does not always reward you in a game- ''Ghosting'' or going through a level without being detected or seen, and not killing anyone, rewards you with easier gameplay (as strange as it sounds, this is all I'm going to say for people who have not played the game).

5/5 I would recommend this to anyone who loves stealth, steampunk-genre, and a good story.
Not to mention the tarot cards that come with this, they are brilliant!

Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone
Genius HS-400A Headband PC Headset with Rotating Microphone
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, cheap price!, 6 Sept. 2013
I bought this headset because I needed something with a good sound quality, a good microphone and at a cheap price. This does it all. 5/5 I would recommend this to anyone who needs the same things from a headset!

Swan Songs
Swan Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Swan Songs (Audio CD)
This ia great album- just not for the weak-hearted, or people who prefer serious music. What I mean is...well, it's like frustrated teenage boys singing about all they wish to do. And I love it! I'm mature-minded but this just makes me laugh!
But maybe I like this because it's boy-humour! It's fun to listen to, and it never gets old.

American Tragedy [Deluxe Edition]
American Tragedy [Deluxe Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite HU album!, 22 Aug. 2013
Somehow, out of all three of the albums that Hollywood Undead have released, I have a particular preference for this one. It's party themed songs are nice, but some of the more rigid and ruff tracks really get to you too.
Hollywood Undead show they can get another vocalist- Danny- and come out with good music, even without Deuce. Don't get me wrong, Deuce was good, but he got a bit arrogant, at least, from the rest of the band's point of view. But maybe I don't know the whole story, so I am not judging! Danny is still a brilliant vocalist though!

The Connection
The Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Papa Roach strikes again!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Connection (Audio CD)
My favourite album by Papa Roach is ''The Paramour Sessions'' and don't get me wrong, I love every other album they have, but this one....the electric elements incorporated into some of the songs are brilliant! It shows PR are evolving- and in the good sense.

Vintage 1800 Series Bicycle Cards - Blue
Vintage 1800 Series Bicycle Cards - Blue
Offered by Now That's a Deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 22 Aug. 2013
I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to cards, but I know good cards when I see them. These are casino grade Bicycle cards, and they move in your cards so smoothly it's almost spine-chilling. The visuals are amazing, the rustic/vintage/slightly worn effect amazes me every time I open the box! The designs, perfect. I really feel like I'm in a western when I use these!

The Paramour Sessions
The Paramour Sessions

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite PR Album!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Paramour Sessions (Audio CD)
This is amazing. Really, I love Papa Roach, but this album is just so full of....everything I love! 5/5. I would recommend it to anyone!

Notes From The Underground
Notes From The Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do like this..., 22 Aug. 2013
This album shows Hollywood Undead are NOT just the party boys who sing about substance abuse, nudity and promiscuity. Honestly, it's a lot more emotional on some songs, and it's good, but Hollywood Undead aren't changing too much and still have a good few songs on this album which remind us of their first and brilliant album ''Swan Songs''!

Mass Effect 3 N7 Limited Collector's Edition Backpack - Rucksack
Mass Effect 3 N7 Limited Collector's Edition Backpack - Rucksack

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 22 Aug. 2013
The colours are nice, it doesn't look like any light dye or anything, and it's sturdy! Just what I need from an ''N7'' item (Mass Effect players will get this....;) )

Night Visions
Night Visions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Night Visions (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Imagine Dragons since before they became super mainstream, and I think this album can appeal to just about anyone. It's full of different sounds, from slow to fast and high to low, really, I don't think I know of many other albums which have so much variety of sound.

I would recommend it, 5/5!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2013 5:31 PM BST