Profile for Pamela Cunningham > Reviews

Voice From Assisi
Voice From Assisi
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming magic, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Voice From Assisi (Audio CD)
I first heard about this wonderful singer on Classic FM.and knew I had to own his `CDs.He is so full of joy and love and so gifted I will never tire of playing this CD.Highly recommend.

Voice Of Joy
Voice Of Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful voice, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Voice Of Joy (Audio CD)
I have been playing this CD over Christmas and cannot fault the music or the wonderful voice. So calming and uplifting.Everyone busy person should buy a copy and just chill out with it .

Totes Toasties Bed Socks - One Size - Cloud Blue
Totes Toasties Bed Socks - One Size - Cloud Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., 26 Dec. 2013
I bought these slipper socks as a present for someone and was given a delivery date of within 2 days of ordering them.They took 6 days to arrive and they were not as I imagined them .They are not as thick and comfy as hoped.

Beastly Things: (Brunetti 21)
Beastly Things: (Brunetti 21)
by Donna Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant tale, 26 Dec. 2013
I just love the Brunetti series and this story did not disappoint. As with all of Leon,s books, the reader is taken into the setting of Venice and one can imagine walking the streets and visiting the cafes with Brunetti. Absolute bliss .

SUPER HEAVY DUTY - Mattress Storage Bag for up to 5ft Kingsize matress - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by BED CENTRE

3.0 out of 5 stars Did its job., 26 Dec. 2013
I needed.. this cover for my house move as I wanted to keep the mattress clean.It was OK and did the job it was bought for but I thought that it would be more robust . It did split open a little.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Total comfort, 26 Dec. 2013
I just love these pants ! Total comfort and invisible under trousers. They wash brilliantly and last for ages..Highlly recommend.

Then Sings My Soul:Best..
Then Sings My Soul:Best..

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful uplifting voices., 26 Dec. 2013
I had heard this CD before and couldn,t wait to buy my own copy .Wonderful singing and music and so uplifting. Highly recommend.