Profile for mamado > Reviews

Content by mamado

mamado "mmd" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Souffle Shampoo 250ml
L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Souffle Shampoo 250ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

2.0 out of 5 stars L'Oreal Mythic Oil Souffle Shampoo, 29 Dec 2013
I am very disappointed with this expensive shampoo which makes my hair thin and lanky. Don't like the smell of it either, I find quite perfumy. Regret the purchase.

Masking Tape 50mm Wide x3 Rolls Multipurpose
Masking Tape 50mm Wide x3 Rolls Multipurpose
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

2.0 out of 5 stars Masking Tape x 3 rolls, 15 Dec 2013
It shows a branded tape but they are in fact unbranded and do not stick very well. The item is very reasonably priced but for my purpose it was useless.
The seller was very helpful and wanted to give me a refund, but I passed two rolls on to friends so could not send the item back.

Schubert: Complete Impromptus, Moments Musicaux
Schubert: Complete Impromptus, Moments Musicaux

5.0 out of 5 stars Schubert Impromptus, 27 Nov 2013
Sublime music beautifully interpreted by a master. Wish I could play like this. Price for the double CD was an added bonus.

HJ HALL Thermal HJ2000 Men's Socks Slate Blue Size 6 to 11
HJ HALL Thermal HJ2000 Men's Socks Slate Blue Size 6 to 11
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars HJ Hall Thermal Socks Slate Blue, 27 Nov 2013
The socks are nice and warm, very comfortable round the top and true to size. The slate blue is perfect for jeans. My husband loves them. Remains to be seen how they perform after washing.

Chrome Finish Solid Brass Luxury Traditional Wall Mounted Bathroom Toilet Roll Holder LH301
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrome Toilet Roll Holder, 16 Aug 2013
As good as the one on the High Street for considerably less. Looks good on the wall and does the job. Delivery was fast too which was a bonus.

IKEA RATIONELL VARIERA Grey Drawer mat - Drawer Liner NEW
IKEA RATIONELL VARIERA Grey Drawer mat - Drawer Liner NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars Ikea Rationell Variera Grey Drawer Liner, 2 Aug 2013
Some time ago I bought a similar item from one of the large DIY stores which was a very good quality and has so far lasted quite a few years. I wrongly assumed this would be the same as it looks very much like it, but this is in comparison much thinner and will not stay flat unless weighted down.

Westclox Travelmate Folding Travel Alarm Clock, Black 47508
Westclox Travelmate Folding Travel Alarm Clock, Black 47508
Offered by Great - Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Westclox Travelmate Folding Travel Alam Clock, Black 47508, 25 July 2013
This is my second Westclox Travelmate Clock, the previous one lasted several years and never let us down. Hope this one will last just as well.

3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable 3m
3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable 3m, 25 July 2013
Excellent socket with a very flexible extenstion cable, works very well with my Bose headphones. Just wish they also had it in longer lenghts.

Burleigh White Ironstone Soap Dish with Drainer 13 cm
Burleigh White Ironstone Soap Dish with Drainer 13 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Soap Dish with Drainer, 25 July 2013
The soap dish is nice but it is anything but white. The description should read cream or off-white colour not white. If I had known this I would not have bought it as it does not match my new bath. Marketplace returns are a hassle and expensive so I kept it, but I am disappointed.

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover
Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover

1.0 out of 5 stars Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover, 27 Feb 2013
This product does not do what it promises, it did no soften my cuticles, it made my hands itchy and red where it was applied and the fragrance was overpowering and did not disappear even after washing my hands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3