Profile for George Daville > Reviews

Content by George Daville

George Daville "Ellivad" (UK)

THE SHREWSBURY MURDERS (The Mike Ambrose Novels Book 2)
THE SHREWSBURY MURDERS (The Mike Ambrose Novels Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you cannot put down!, 21 Sept. 2014
The second book from Alan Shaw, follows a historical theme, taking you to a modern day Shrewsbury. A vey intimate book that describes it's characters in a delicious and seductive way. Having a knowledge of Shrewsbury made me very comfortable and enabled me to slip into the local geography, which enhanced the thrill of the suspense. I would thoroughly recommend this book to people who love intrigue, intimacy and a very well told tale, which interlaces history, and very good theory that leaves you wondering?

Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad
Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad
Offered by Jeremiah Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to a traditional mouse, 5 April 2014
Bought this product since I have problems using a mouse, after carpal tunnel surgery. Takes a little getting used to, but after practice is very easy and comfortable to use. Fits easily into one of the pockets in my laptop bag. Marked it down one point, since I felt it should have been Bluetooth , instead of having to fiddle with a wireless dongle. I keep leaving it in my docking station at work!

Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810  - UK layout
Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard K810 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb portable keyboard, 5 April 2014
I bought this keyboard to make life easier following carpal tunnel surgery to my right hand. It is a very convenient and comfortable keyboard to use. I particularly like the re-charging feature from USB. I find myself using it with all my devices now. It is always in my computer bag,

BRIO BRI-33042 Little Forest Train Starter Set
BRIO BRI-33042 Little Forest Train Starter Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stater set for Brio, 5 April 2014
My son had Brio, just bought this for my grandson, 31 years later. Same excellent quality. This is an ideal starter set for a young child.

Adore June - Keeb - Case / Sleeve for Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard K810 and K811
Offered by Adore June_1

5.0 out of 5 stars First class piece of kit, 5 April 2014
Well made and snug fit for keyboard, it should be able to stand up well to the rigours of laptop bag.

TUFFskinz iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Anti Glare Matte edition Anti finger print (2 in Pack - Front)
Offered by TUFFskinz

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 20 Mar. 2014
Could not get it to adhere, had to lift it 3 times, dust problems then bubbles! All now in the trash.
Complete and utter waste of my time and money!!!!!!!!!