Profile for Mr. S. Mcgrath > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Mcgrath

Mr. S. Mcgrath

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tritton PC Pro Plus Headset - Black (Mac/PC DVD)
Tritton PC Pro Plus Headset - Black (Mac/PC DVD)
Offered by Kikatek

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid and buy the one with pro+ decoder instead!!, 10 Aug. 2014
Very poor product. No matter how you set them up you get a low level electrical buzzing noise. I previously owned the Tritton AX PRO and it did not have this problem. I even bought a sound card to try to fix the buzzing with no success.

Avoid and buy the one with pro+ decoder instead!!

Mens Blue Peaked Beanie Cap Hat GL329 One Size
Mens Blue Peaked Beanie Cap Hat GL329 One Size
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect headwear for winter, 12 July 2014
Perfect headwear. Love it and wear it whenever it is cold. It always keeps my head warm and light rain out of my face (it isn't waterproof however).

I should probably wash it right?

Zoo Tycoon (Xbox 360)
Zoo Tycoon (Xbox 360)
Offered by Niceandquick

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointingly average, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Zoo Tycoon (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It's ok, this only gets an average rating from me. Unfortunately this was a little too late on content for me and you could tell it was completely stripped back because they were planning to release more animals as paid DLC. I felt a bit cheated to be honest. Another bit downside is also that every map plays exactly the same as the last since the map is always flat and the same layout.

Basics are good and autolinking paths makes things a bit easier. The actual zoos made just feel unnatural though.

Genuine Acer Laptop Battery Charger Adapter For Acer Aspire Laptop AS722 Aspire 5733 AS5733 5750 5742 5734Z 5742 sold by Shizalta(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong build quality and well fitting connection., 12 July 2014
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for to fit my Acer. The connection fits as well as the original did. The build quality is strong as well.

Clairol Nice'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Hair Colour - Light Auburn 6R
Clairol Nice'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Hair Colour - Light Auburn 6R

4.0 out of 5 stars The coconut conditioner included is a nice touch, 12 July 2014
Very easy to put in and very easy to use. Comes with plenty in the bottle, even very long hair should have no problem getting covered. The choice of applicators made it worth while too. This was the closest I could find to my natural red hair. It covered all of the greys no problem and blended in to match my colour after a few days. Its a shame it doesn't hold the darker colour for very long. The coconut conditioner included is a nice touch if you like the smell.

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars it does the basics and does them well., 12 July 2014
Excellent set. Having been a bit untrusting of wireless keyboard/mouse combos in the past after the last one died within 2 weeks. I finally decided to give this set a go because Microsoft peripherals are generally quite good quality. I wasn't let down at all. This is great for my laptop docking station or for use with my tv pc. The tiny little wireless receiver which can be stored within the mouse is handy too.

I've been using this set for a good few months now and haven't had to change the batteries once!

The keyboard is comfortable to type with and the mouse is very reactive too and performs as it should. This is of course a basic no thrills set but it does the basics and does them well.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Strategy Guide
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Strategy Guide
by David Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this day of release with the game., 21 Nov. 2013
Never bought a guide before but I got this day of release with the game and I was so grateful that I did. It literally has every little detail in here and helpful tick lists of worthwhile items to find in each dungeon. I could not have master the vanilla game without this and I didn't have to sit with my laptop waiting for the game wiki to get updates. I will definitely be buying their guide for Fallout 4 when that comes!

If you're just getting into Skyrim you should get the Legendary Edition guide instead as it will have all of the dragonborn content in there which is a massive expansion.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Legendary Edition (Prima Official Game Guides)

Sourcingmap Audio 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Adapter Cable
Sourcingmap Audio 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male Adapter Cable
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, 21 Nov. 2013
It is exactly as pictured. Useful for playing audio from MP3 or pc to headset/mic sockets. There's not much else to say really.

Truth or Lies (Xbox 360)
Truth or Lies (Xbox 360)
Offered by rockaway-records

1.0 out of 5 stars meh, 21 Nov. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I didn't realise it needed a USB microphone. Dumb requirement! When I finally tried it, it wasn't worth the 1 penny I bought it for...

Binned it

Large Boston Cocktail Shaker Set with Muddler, Bar Blade, Bar Spoon With Masher, 25ml and 50ml Thimble Measures 4 Speed Pourers & Bar Mar- Great kit for home use!
Offered by dataonsite

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for home use., 21 Nov. 2013
Excellent! It was the only set I could see which have pourers and it is by far a wise investment if you like hosting cocktail nights. I really do feel like I have bar quality stuff with this kit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 10:28 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4