ARRAY(0xa6f6cb10)

Profile for M. ALVAREZ > Reviews

Content by M. ALVAREZ

M. ALVAREZ "Vamp mad" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Teaching the Au Pair to Submit [Enhanced]
Teaching the Au Pair to Submit [Enhanced]
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty pleasure..., 13 Feb 2014
This author's work is usually my guilty pleasure to the point of sometimes just being in the mood for 'Powerone' knowing well I am going to enjoy the story and allowing me to go to the darker side somehow without cringing...not sure what that makes me, but
I just know is going to be so enjoyable...

The Professor
The Professor
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Professor (Kindle Edition)
If you have a favorite fantasy that involves your teacher, and you are into a little bit of Domination/submission then this story will get you high, high, high....I loved it! Perfect teacher for the student in me...highly recommended although I would have loved more of it...so now I'm off to read next.... Great story!

Big Handbag Shop Womens Small Mini Single Strap Hobo Slouch Shoulder Bag (02 Red)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 6 Sep 2013
Looks really smart, it is soft and the red color is beautiful. Love the leather handle and combines well with color. Very happy with it.

Friday Afternoon
Friday Afternoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Who says married sex was not fun...., 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Friday Afternoon (Kindle Edition)
This was a fun, entertaining and uplifting story. For me, personally, and I guess anyone else that has to manage a working life plus kids and a partner it was great because it was realistic, and as a plus had a perfect balance of kink and ordinary vanilla.
I could relate totally to what Mia is going through and how a relationship with a partner changes once kids arrived and the difficulties of managing to keep not just your sanity, but a spark in the sexual aspects of it. So this was a breath of fresh air, and most importantly gave me hope and made me think that a little bit of work is needed on my part too, to regain the excitement and the butterflies in your belly when you hear him come home.....(less)

HIGH TIDE
HIGH TIDE
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: HIGH TIDE (Kindle Edition)
I got this for free so that was a bonus. Nice story, great chemistry between the main couple, lovely entertaining romance

The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows)
The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows)
Price: 1.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Aug 2013
I'm a fan of this author, but love this series. get ready to want to know how the rest of the story goes, so you will be buying the rest soon...

Dr. Panda's Beauty Salon
Dr. Panda's Beauty Salon
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Dr. Panda's Beauty Salon (App)
They love all these Panda games, so I think is good value for money, since they get really really entertained by them.

Sofia The First game
Sofia The First game

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Sofia The First game (App)
My kids thought it would be something else other than just puzzles, but they love it now, and they can do it as easy or as difficult as you wish.

Letting Go (a tale of paranormal erotica)
Letting Go (a tale of paranormal erotica)
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short..., 13 July 2013
But good premise, just wish it was a bit longer....I kind of wanting to know more....but would probably search this author further..

Monster High Pyjamas | Pink & Black |Age 5 to 6
Monster High Pyjamas | Pink & Black |Age 5 to 6
Offered by Character UK
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 13 July 2013
Looks great and arrived promptly! Very good value for money. My daughter loves is and she is very happy with it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6