Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Re-reading HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
Re-reading HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the others..., 11 April 2014
Having enjoyed the first two (Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets), I'm still waiting for all of the others (books 3-6!).

Re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Today: Nimble Books Commentary (Re-read Harry Potter Today Book 1)
Price: 1.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Great commentary for HP fans, 3 Jun 2013
Fun and interesting commentary of the book. Should be noted that this is NOT Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, as another reviewer seems to be confused about ! As stated in the title, this is a commentary of the book and works it's way through chapter by chapter. Easy to read and full of interesting observations. A must for someone who regularly rereads the Harry Potter books.

Re-read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Today: Nimble Books Commentary (Re-read Harry Potter Today Book 2)
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting commentary for Harry Potter fans, 3 Jun 2013
As it says in the title, this is basically a commentary of the book Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It goes through the book chapter by chapter and discusses each chapter in detail. It notes things like, who is the hero of a particular chapter, or what the author calls "Rowling moments" if she says something particularly good. It's easy to read and a fun companion to the books. It makes me want to reread the Harry Potter books again. I've read them MANY times already but there were a few things in this book that I did not notice. It also provides interesting background on various things in the magical world and their connections with the [real] Muggle world. I'll be honest, I bought it because it was cheap and I thought it might be ok - but discovered that I really like these books. I've now read the books reviewing Sorceror's Stone and Chamber of Secrets - but have hit an obstacle! The sequels don't seem to be available on Amazon ????!!!!!! The only one I can find is the Deathly Hallows and I don't want to read that until I read the others first in order :( Amazon, sort this out and get the sequels on here asap please!