Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for nicole > Reviews

Content by nicole

nicole

Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1)
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOOOOOOW DOES NOT DISSAPOINT, 28 Aug. 2013
I am totally in love with nicole william! all her books never fail to amaze me!this is the first book i read from her and trust me, it did not dissapoint! i got hooked with the main character bryn and i felt i really had this bond to her. Then i meet william and thats when the book gets really interesting!lots of stuff happens and there were so much suprises and mysteries i just got so hooked and couldent stop reading! i loved all the characters in this book especially patrick! i loved patrick sooo much! he was so FUNNY and brought the book loads of sense of humour! the love between bryn and william blossoms throughout the book! ive read so many books but this book definetly is my favourite! if you are looking for a book which has romance,sense of humour,action packed,mysteries,suprises and throws your emotion around you have come to the right place! i reccommend you buy this book right now!

Origin (Lux)
Origin (Lux)
by Jennifer L Armentrout

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY ALIEN BABIES WOOOW, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Origin (Lux) (Paperback)
wow origin is amazing! jennifer l'armentrout has done it again and created another fantastic book! no words can explain how awesome this book was! you find out many new stuff mysteries and suprises! I cried a lot during this book and my emotions were all over the place! I stayed up untill 4.00am reading this;I just couldent stop it got me hooked! if you havent read this then I suggest you go read it now!