Profile for Mrs. J. L. Playfair > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. L. Pla...

Mrs. J. L. Playfair "Jane" (Stourbridge, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AGPtek ® Highlighter Fluorescent Marker Pen 8 Colors/set for LED Writing Menu Board
Offered by Brainydeal CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice of colours, 31 July 2014
We purchased this item to go with the message board. Very pleased as it means that we can get creative!

AGPtek® 16"x12" Flashing Illuminated Erasable Neon LED Message Writing Board Menu Sign (7 Colors of RGB 28 Flashing-Mode Remote Control + Metal Chain for Hanging up + Washable Eraser Cloth)
Offered by Brainydeal CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 31 July 2014
Love this item. We bought as a bit of fun for our bar at home. it is not the best quality in the world, but you get what you pay for. The sign is great fun and the vars light functions are great. Would def recommend.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Game of Thrones - Season 2 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Lena Headey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 31 July 2014
Bought this as a gift for my sister. She loves Game of Thrones and the box set was great value for money.

LG 42LA620V 42-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Cinema 3D Smart LED TV with Freeview HD/Built-In Wi-Fi
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars ... TV as always fancied 3D and thought it was great value for money, 31 July 2014
Bought this TV as always fancied 3D and thought it was great value for money. The picture is great the 4 pairs of 3d glasses provided are great fun, as they all come in a different colour, so each family member can choose a pair and use the same pair each time.

Banksy gangster boy wall decal sticker vinyl street art graffiti SMALL
Banksy gangster boy wall decal sticker vinyl street art graffiti SMALL
Offered by PRO CUT GRAPHICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 31 July 2014
This was very easy to apply, looks great on my son's bedroom wall and is really fun.

eMemoryCards 32GB/32GIG Class 10 SD Ultra Fast 45MB/s SD SDHC Memory Card for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT25EB-A Camera
Offered by eMemoryCards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vale, 24 May 2014
Bought my husband a new camera for his birthday and purchased this card to go with it. Great value for a 32gb card and we took many, many holiday pics and videos without nearly filling it up.

Kontrol Freek FPS FREEK INFINITY for XBOX 360 and PS3
Kontrol Freek FPS FREEK INFINITY for XBOX 360 and PS3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty product, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this for my 11 year old son and he loves it. Anything that customises his xbox controller is always a hot.

Cannibal Children's  Watch  CK087-03
Cannibal Children's Watch CK087-03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Jan 2013
I purchased this watch for my son's 10th birthday. He had asked for a grown up watch and I thought it looked just that from the picture. He loved it. He is very slim and it still fit his wrist perfectly. Great value for money and highly recommended.

10 Pairs Extra Thick Voluminous False Eyelashes
10 Pairs Extra Thick Voluminous False Eyelashes
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Jan 2013
I purchased these lashes to take on holiday, but I am rubbish at applying them and, even with an applicator, I didn't have any luck, so they are still in my drawer. Great value for money though.

Technic False Eyelash Applicator
Technic False Eyelash Applicator
Offered by Cosmetic Co

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 2 Jan 2013
I purchased this item to help me apply my false eyelashes, which I always have a problem with. I thought it might stop me getting the glue on my fingers and it does, but I'm still rubbish at applying lashes and, to be honest, it didn't really help.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3