Profile for Pats > Reviews

Content by Pats

Pats

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hector and the Search for Happiness (Hector's journeys Book 1)
Hector and the Search for Happiness (Hector's journeys Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 26 Oct 2014
This book was recommended to me by a colleague. I enjoyed the story, the humour and the charming way it was written. I will read more by the same author.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 80MB/s SDHC Pro Memory Card Bulk Pack
Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 80MB/s SDHC Pro Memory Card Bulk Pack
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and quality, 3 July 2014
Product arrived promptly, so I am pleased with the service. The product is good quality. I would recommend this to all.

The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars a breath of fresh air, 28 Jun 2014
I read this book after reading the first book, the hundred year old man who climbed out of a window and disappeared. I really enjoyed both and I love the matter of fact sense of humour of the author. I read this book mainly on Gotland, where the author lives and love the Swedish way of life. I would recommend this book, in fact both books to anyone and I'm sure they would not be disappointed. Well done!

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars No Nesbo is back on form, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Jo Nesbo's books and this one does not disappoint. It's fast paced and it kept my interest from start to finish. I was quite sad to finish it. It would make an excellent film.

Hidden Objects Quest 15: WINTERLAND
Hidden Objects Quest 15: WINTERLAND

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 27 April 2014
This game is ok for filling up a few spare minutes. I find the kindle screen too small for this game making the objects too small to sensibly see. Also I have to move the image from right to left and vice versa to be able to see it all and moving it means touching it so it is as if you are randomly clicking.

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars makes you think, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
I like doing word games so when I saw this I thought I would try it. Some of the words are easy some more difficult. I gave it 4 stars not 5 because I live in the UK and it does have an American bias.

Fishdom Spooky HD (Premium)
Fishdom Spooky HD (Premium)

5.0 out of 5 stars good app, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fishdom Spooky HD (Premium) (App)
This game starts off quite easy and gets more difficult through the levels. The graphics are good with spooky music. The only negative is the games could be bigger in size so sometimes I catch the wrong piece in error. The pieces wobble about when touched which is amusing.

Christmasville: The Missing Santa ADVENTures
Christmasville: The Missing Santa ADVENTures

4.0 out of 5 stars too much narrative., 12 Dec 2013
This is quite a good hidden object game. However their is far too much boring narrative. I skip through it and can't be bothered to read most of it which is why I did not give five stars.

Mercy (Department Q Book 1)
Mercy (Department Q Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 17 Nov 2013
This book is an excellent read. The quality of the story telling is high similar to the Scandinavian dramas we see on t.v. I find them far more interesting than our British thrillers and crime stories.

Calculator Plus
Calculator Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus (App)
This app is excellent. I use it most days. Over clear and simple to use. Well worth the small cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3