Profile for Ashy > Reviews

Content by Ashy

Ashy

iPhone 6 Case, Baseus Classic Series Smart Window View Front Flip Cover W Open Logo Back Folio Case for iPhone 6 4.7" (i6 B-Khaki Case)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was a bit too long but I am very pleased with the phone case, 12 Jan. 2015
The delivery time was a bit too long but I am very pleased with the phone case. Well worth buying it.
Will definitely recommend.

Alphabet Songs (Letterland)
Alphabet Songs (Letterland)
by Fiona Pritchard
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great audio cd for educating the sounds of letters .c, 29 April 2013
Whenever I go out,I put this cd on for
my two young kids & they enjoy listening to this cd & they are learning at the same time.
This cd has a nice melody,kids have fun.
I would definitely recommend this cd.

Mummy Clip Parent Organiser - TWIN pack - BLACK
Mummy Clip Parent Organiser - TWIN pack - BLACK
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 29 April 2013
It has really proved helpful for me as I can hang my shopping using these clips.These clips are of great quality & have made my life easy as I can hang different things using these clips.
I would definitely recommend these clips.

Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
Numbers (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
by Flash Kids Editors
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Best & educative, 29 April 2013
I loved these number flash cards,they were of good quality & colourful.
It's great for educating kids,My kids enjoy using the number flash cards.
Very useful & educative.

Sony Clock Radio Dock for iPhone/iPod - Black
Sony Clock Radio Dock for iPhone/iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 31 Jan. 2013
I was looking for a docking station for my iPhone & I really liked this one & I ordered it recently.I really enjoy using this item.My all relatives were impressed by its sound quality.
I have placed this docking system In my kitchen & really enjoy listening to music & radio using it.
It is worth buying as it will not disappoint you but rather impress you & all your family.
Hope this review helps.

Master Class Stainless Steel 350ml Oil Drizzler
Master Class Stainless Steel 350ml Oil Drizzler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Jan. 2013
I really liked this sleek & stylish oil drizzler.I enjoy using it & it even looks stylish in my kitchen.