Profile for Tiddlypoo > Reviews

Content by Tiddlypoo

Tiddlypoo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)
Breaking Dawn: Twilight, Book 4 (Twilight Saga)

3.0 out of 5 stars Weighted heavily with vampire 'facts', 22 Mar 2014
I found this last book a laboursome read. It took me months to finish as it was nowhere near as compelling as its predecessors. I just kept getting bored by all the intensive descriptions of the Volturi etc.

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great CD!, 15 Oct 2013
I love all the Now CDs. This is filled with happy songs and cheers me up when I play it.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-SILVER SCREEN BLIND (80cm wide-UK Standard door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars This does the job handsomely, 15 Oct 2013
This fly screen is more than up to the job of keeping the critters out but I would recommend that the strips are cut to suit if they are too long. My nephew tripped over our last one so it CAN be dangerous if you have glass or hot drinks in your hand.

AA Car Essentials France Travel Kit with Breathalysers - Colours May Vary
AA Car Essentials France Travel Kit with Breathalysers - Colours May Vary

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag ripped after a week away, 15 Oct 2013
This is filled with all essentials for a holiday. We bought it for a 10 day trip to France and although it was stored in the boot and relatively untouched the bag ripped before we got back home.

The Creative Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Crafts)
The Creative Colouring Book for Grown-ups (Crafts)
by Various Authors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great relaxing pastime, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this book and some brand spanking new felt tips to help me relax in the evening. The quality of this book is great, thick pages. All the pages are patterns as opposed to kids style 'scenes'.

Staedtler Noris Club 326 WP20 Fibre Tip Pen In Wallet - 20 Assorted Colours
Staedtler Noris Club 326 WP20 Fibre Tip Pen In Wallet - 20 Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little felt tips, 15 Oct 2013
I bought these for myself as an adult and in my overly organised head, I like to keep them all pristine, lids on and in order of colour. its great to have a set of these and a colouring book to myself away from the kids, takes me back to my childhood and helps me relax. They are great quality although the nibs are very fine.

Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo And The Reluctant Werewolf [DVD] [2002]
Scooby-Doo: Scooby-Doo And The Reluctant Werewolf [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Ray Patterson

5.0 out of 5 stars My sons new favourite, 15 Oct 2013
My 4 year old just loves this DVD. It is young enough for him not to be too scared and Sccoby is as 'heroic' as ever. Great fun DVD.

AA Big Road Atlas Britain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas Britain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for planning journeys on the road, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this as I liked the previous book. It is quite large to keep inside the car but I like it as its easier than a full map. I can navigate easily with it on my lap as my husband drives. GPS isn't always the best way.

Iron Man 3 Marvel ARC FX Gauntlet (Mask not included)
Iron Man 3 Marvel ARC FX Gauntlet (Mask not included)
Offered by Star Action Figures

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 4 year old, 15 Oct 2013
This is large for a soon-to-be 5 year old and seems to fit the bill well. I am not sure how long it will be played with as it is a bit of a novelty I think but it seems to be well-built.

Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick Electric Refills
Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick Electric Refills
Offered by Save £££'s

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell but doesn't last long, 15 Oct 2013
This is my favourite smell from Yankee Candle. I especially love it at Christmas time but also burn their candles all year. The plug ins are great but compared to other plugins it doesn't seems to last as long.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3