Profile for Emma Louise Provis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seeing Stars: The Celebrity Series
Seeing Stars: The Celebrity Series

5.0 out of 5 stars a feel good book, 23 Mar. 2014
After all the anguish of Jack f'n Carter and Cassie (which I loved btw) this book is refreshing and completely different. It has a feel good factor. I love Walker and would like to read more of their story. J Sterlings writing is amazing and I really enjoy her work. Cannot wait to see what's next!

Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amaze balls!, 4 Mar. 2014
I LOVE the series! I cried, laughed, broke and got put back together by this book. Best read by far. ACE ending. K.bromberg has knocked it out the park again! Or as it's racing has reached the checkered flag in style

Driven (The Driven Series Book 1)
Driven (The Driven Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read. I race Kirsty!, 22 Feb. 2014
Awesome series with an author who likes to get involved with her fans on FB. I love all the characters apart from tawny ick! Colton is the best book boyfriend broken and damaged. Cannot say much about the story because you do not want to read spoilers before you read it!

My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series Book 2)
My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved both, 1 Oct. 2013
I've had a book hangover for a while now and this is the first book/series I have read that has pulled me out of it. Loved the characters and the story. Can't wait to read more books by Kay Manis in the future. I'm glad her daughter talked her into writing!

Breaking Nova
Breaking Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars another outstanding book, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Breaking Nova (Kindle Edition)
I love Jessica's writing! This is a must read along with all her other books. I feel this is the most powerful/darker than Ella and micha and callie and kayden but it works extremely well. I have fallen in love with Quinton's tortured soul. I hope Nova can break him like he broke her. Looking forward to the next Jessica Sorenson book.

Fueled (The Driven Series Book 2)
Fueled (The Driven Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually love him more than Christian grey!, 30 Aug. 2013
In on word captivating! These characters are really developed and everything that they do in relation to what they have been through is realistic. This is exactly how some of these children feel. The chemistry is hot! Can't wait for crashed I just really am routing for a HEA please! Fantastic read I will be sharing with my book friends.

A Graceful Mess
A Graceful Mess

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A Graceful Mess (Kindle Edition)
This story is very close to my heart as we are going through the process of adoption and looking at all the horrible things these children have already gone through. A graceful mess is a brilliant way to think of it. This book blew me away. Thank you for the incredible read!

The Redemption of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 2)
The Redemption of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!, 7 Aug. 2013
I love Jessica's writing. You can't help but love the characters and feel their pain. Ella and micha and callie and kayden have been my favourite books since fifty shades. Can't wait to read more by her!

No Second Chances
No Second Chances

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 2 May 2013
This review is from: No Second Chances (Kindle Edition)
A cracking read plenty of drama, insecurity, and love. I cannot wait for this to continue. Thank you book addict momma for the suggestion

Damaged: The Ferro Family (Damaged series Book 1)
Damaged: The Ferro Family (Damaged series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite H.M.Ward book so far!, 14 April 2013
I have read all her books and this one is by far the best. The story is told brilliantly don't want to spoil it for anyone but it is a must read! Cannot wait for the 2nd book and let's hope she faces her fears!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3