Profile for Bats > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jodie Rose Red Bead and Crystal Stretch Bracelet
Jodie Rose Red Bead and Crystal Stretch Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars order in good time to avoid disappointment, 2 Feb. 2015
Lovely bright, sparkly bracelet. It did not arrive in time for the event where I wanted to wear it. If you want one, order in good time to avoid disappointment.

Red Earrings Glass Teardrops Free Gift Box by Diosa Jewellery
Red Earrings Glass Teardrops Free Gift Box by Diosa Jewellery
Offered by DIOSA Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
Very nice quality and lovely rich colour.

Trixie Mouse Trap, 6 x 4.5 x 17 cm
Trixie Mouse Trap, 6 x 4.5 x 17 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Sept. 2014
My cats are always bringing in poor innocent mice - this is the best solution I have found for catching and liberating them! It works brilliantly. I just use a little bit of cat food for bait - works every time!

Comfort Stretch Pull Sports Style Soft Stretch Cup Beauty Bra® - 10 Colours To Choose From - All Sizes 6-22 (Large 14, Aqua Green)
Offered by AllStarClothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 6 Sept. 2014
I have tried a few different makes of seamless bras and these come high on the list for comfort. I'm glad I ordered large even though I am a regular ( whatever that is these days ) size 12 usually. I would recommend ordering larger than you think you are! The colours are lovely.
Sadly the ' buy 4 get one free' did not seem to work. It was explained that the fourth item would be ' refunded ' but having checked my credit card statement, I seem to have paid in full for all four with no refund in evidence so far. This is disappointing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 10:35 PM BST

Sunice Typhoon Ladies Waterproof Golf Jacket Black (Medium)
Sunice Typhoon Ladies Waterproof Golf Jacket Black (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jacket but small fitting, 14 April 2014
I am a regular size 12 but this jacket in medium was very snug. I exchanged for large which was fine so would advise buyers of Sunice to order larger than they would normally.
I have not bought Sunice before but this is a lovely golf waterproof with a lot of nice features, so will definitely try other items in future ( now I know what size to buy!). Also, the price was brilliant.

SPORTS SUN VISOR SANDWICH PEAK GOLF TENNIS CAP HAT - 12 COLOURS (MB6123) (LIGHT BLUE / WHITE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy hats, 26 Feb. 2014
I wear these visors for golf and tennis and to keep my hair under control. They are reasonably priced so I have a colour for every occasion . They can be popped in the washer. I can't do without them!

Berghaus Women's Belsay Jacket - Whisper White/Beechnut, Size 12
Berghaus Women's Belsay Jacket - Whisper White/Beechnut, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 26 Feb. 2014
This jacket weighs nothing but is warm as toast . I bought it to play golf in on cold days but it is so nice that so far I have worn it with trousers to go out. The colours are lovely and the fact that it is reversible is an extra bonus.

Scrooge [DVD] [1951]
Scrooge [DVD] [1951]
Dvd ~ Alastair Sim
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Black and white is Best, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Scrooge [DVD] [1951] (DVD)
I hated this when it was 'remastered ' and colour added. I felt it spoiled my favourite Christmas movie of all time, so am delighted to get hold of a black and white copy.

14(L)White Women's Lace Tops Long Sleeve Peplum Skater Shirt Slim Fit Tunic Blouse
Offered by feichen

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit, 4 Feb. 2014
This is a beautifully made and stylish top,but sadly to slim fitting for me. I am size 12 but extra large was too snug for comfort!

Nike Women's Delight IV Golf Shoes (6.5UK, White/Mauve/Gamma Grey)
Nike Women's Delight IV Golf Shoes (6.5UK, White/Mauve/Gamma Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Nike, 4 Feb. 2014
I always buy Nike Delight golf shoes as I know they will fit and be comfortable. Reasonably priced so can have various different colours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3