Profile for gemini59 > Reviews

Content by gemini59

gemini59

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Discover and Investigate with the Cat in the Hat [Region 1]

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and informative DVD, 28 May 2016
My grandchildren (and I!) were devastated when we lost all of our Cat in the Hat episodes from the planner when our sky box broke. All happy again now, with all these episodes :)

Multi Region Samsung DVD-E360 DVD Player with USB Host 2.0 and CD Ripping- includes scart cable
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value multi region player, 28 May 2016
A great little DVD player, which plays DVDs from multi regions. I bought it to play DVDs from the States., but it will play those from many countries. Easy to operate, a big success in our house!

Cat in the Hat: Up & Away [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Cat in the Hat: Up & Away [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of our favourite episodes!, 28 May 2016
My grandchildren (and I!) were devastated when we lost of our Cat in the hat episodes from the planner when our sky box broke. All happy again now, with all these episodes :)
I love this series, very informative, so children learn while having fun

The Cat In The Hat Know's A Lot About Christmas [DVD]
The Cat In The Hat Know's A Lot About Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Short
Offered by Speedy Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas favourite!, 28 May 2016
A great favourite with my grandchildren, great to have our own copy!

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Bugs and Beyond [Region 1]
The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Bugs and Beyond [Region 1]

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of episodes, 28 May 2016
My grandchildren (and I!) were devastated when we lost of our Cat in the Hat episodes from the planner when our sky box broke. All happy again now, with all these episodes :)

Bundle of 6 Fiber Tip Stylus Pens with 6 Lanyards - Retail Packaging (Hot Pink + Light Blue + Green + Dark Blue + Red + Purple, 4.5 inch)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
Brilliant! Finally styluses which work, and most importantly last and last! I will never buy any other kind.

Piano by the Sea
Piano by the Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Piano by the Sea (Audio CD)
I use this regularly for my work as a reflexologist, and it is one of my favourites.

Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)
Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
The idea was just too disturbing for me to enjoy this book really!

Sleep Tight
Sleep Tight

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Sleep Tight (Kindle Edition)
I love all Rachel Abbots books, this is no exception!

Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved my original basic Kindle, 18 Jan. 2016
I loved my original basic Kindle, but I REALLY love my new one! With touch screen and other improvements, it is amazing for this price. My other half has inherited my first KIndle, so now we can pass books on!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3